Fleshlights

i was thinking about one of these. dont know if i could be arsed though. mrs palm has done a good enough job so far...

are they really that good?

Can they go in the dishwasher?

they ahve good reviews, but then they aren't many other boy toys. I think BBG really liked the tenga with the wild lube though!

I was jesting! I don't think it would clean all the folds anyway. even my new one's not that good!

i bought one last week and it gets two thumbs up possibly the best £32 i spent in a longggggggg time lol and you get to collect all the new inserts! only fault is lube is something you need when using a fleshlight as it can get quite sore gr and dont use soap as it will ruin the cyberskin

imeldaimelda wrote:

they ahve good reviews, but then they aren't many other boy toys. I think BBG really liked the tenga with the wild lube though!

thats it though. i like toys to be for both partners....even when mrsdoctorp uses a vibe or whatever, it gets me off because im a voyeur...she isnt, so me using a fleshlight, would just be like her watching me whack off, or would it?

i dont knowExternal Media

maybe, ill get one and see....

I love to watch my OH get himself off and vice versa so she may love it! I'm hoping to get OH a tenga when I'm flush!

I'm going to get my OH one of these for his bday! I hope he likes it and Im looking forward to watching him using it

it gives a great view if you want to see your man penetrate a vagina without the hassle and jealousy of getting another girl involved lol

it actually opens up around the penis just like a real vagina its quite shocking

Sounds good!

Yeah sounds good!!! cant wait!

hi there, i got fleshlight last week and it was great fun, and easy to clean {just run the insert under the tap to get rid of the mess and let it air dry]. and i'm thinking of getting the ice version so you can see what is going on and what happens when you cum.did a review of the vanilla deville version but i think i upset the wife.go read and have fun.

mr bjsp

imeldaimelda wrote:

well fleshlights are a really good seller. get him a looser one because some may be really tight

How and where do I find a Looser one ???

if he takes the end off the tube it should be looser and easier to use, or so hubby says x

well some are designed to be ultra tight and like anal etc, choose a normal one! the reviews should guide ya

cheers babe xxxxx

naughtyboy wrote:

Can they go in the dishwasher?

I used one for a year while I was working in Paris and put it in the dishwasher.

The way I washed it was upright on one the plate rests. The one I had split while in the washer after some months (remember it was not like I had any plates to wash, male alone, city that has good food).

Did buy a couple of replacements from LH but have only used them a couple of times, they are just too tight. I would suggest if you are average or above don't go for any of them that says 'tight' (unless you really want to be constricted and apply plenty of lube).

Still waiting on the flip ...

I have 2 on my wishlist, do they sound of average size (not too tight) ????

they certainly seem like the right thing. no mention of tight

thanks hun.

whats the canal diameter???

im asking because the gold one is 0.5 and the mocha one is 0.75