Flying with your sex toys

Anybody have any experience of flying, and taking their collection of toys with them. Bit worried about getting them through secruity

Do a forum search on ''Taking toys to [country]'' because we've had a lot of threads on this, so there'll be some helpful information there.

It really depends on where you're going and what their laws are in regards to adult toys.

Don't take anything you aren't willing to lose.
Don't take anything with batteries in: but you can buy batteries when you get there.

Most inert and inobvious things (like glass plugs and dildos) are fine, but you really do need to check on the laws of the place you're visiting.

If they're in your hand luggage, be prepared to get them out in the airport, too.
If you're gonna be too embarrassed, don't take any.

I've flown a number of times with sex toys - Just make sure you take all the batteries out of any battery powered toys, and put the travel lock on any toys that have one.
I've never had any problems, just packed them in my luggage case and off they go and collect them at the other end of the flight! I always make sure I lock my case, so no prying eyes can get a look at my bits!

Just make sure you check the rules of the county you are flying to, as some countries will confiscate sex toys - where are you planning on going with them? They'll only be taken away if it breaks the rules of the country!

Hope this helps!

x

I fly all the time with mine. I check my luggage if I am taking my larger toys, rabbits, remove all batteries and pack in a Lovehoney satin bags. I often find the TSA inspection card next to my toys but I am sure those people have seen it all.

I also have carried on my lipstick vibe and pocket rocket with no issues or inspection by the TSA here in the states and customs / security in Mexico.

I am not aware outside North America of other restrictions / laws so great suggestion there on making sure you dont get anything taken from you.

Flown loads of times with toys and went on a villa holiday to Portugal with a full collection of toys & bondage gear.

My advice would be;

always remove batteries (ever heard the horror stories of vibrators causing security alerts?!)

keep it in your checked-in bags (especially if you'd be embarrassed to remove it from your hand luggage in full view of the security check queue!)

Don't take anything that might look like a weapon or other banned item on an xray.

Just remember that the security staff have seen it all many times before; as long as you're not breaking any laws then you have nothing to worry about