Following

No that people have discovered thst you can follow or be followed how do you know who is following you thanks for any help

1 Like

Hi, there’s no following, or to be followed. It’s an open forum and contact details are never shared

Actually they recently reintroduced the following feature

1 Like

Lol missed that :joy:

1 Like

Hey there @AWB1955! You can find out who follows you through your summary, you should see a button between ‘badges’ and ‘preferences’ that says ‘follows’, and you can check it from the tabs in there!

Hi i thought that was the case but how do you find out who follows you?

It should be under there? There’s separate tabs in ‘follows’ that read ‘feed’, ‘following’ and ‘followers’

Click on summary, followers, then where it say’s feed, click that and it’ll come up with following and followers.

1 Like

Thabks @racyrosalee, everyday is a school day…

1 Like

Hi thanks for the resonse but must be having a dull moment what i am looking for is wherevit shows who actually follows you

@AWB1955 Here you go :slight_smile:

Desktop:

Mobile:

3 Likes

Brenna to the rescue! Thanks for that :joy:

Thanks Brenna as alway so helpful

Lol yes always there for us

Extra info from when it lauched last month can be found here along with the ins and outs of how it works :+1:t2:

1 Like

I was going to explain how to find out but Brenna has beat me to it. I hope it is ok to follow you. I always read your comments/questions. @AWB1955

Thank you for that info yes brenna was super speedy you ok

Following!! This is news to me. Is that like profile following or just the regular topic follows so you can keep on top of the replies to interesting things?

I must admit @AJSTAR I don’t know. I am not really sure what the purpose of the following is all about, may be it does notify you when the other person makes a comment. Overall I have not really seen any difference from before it was vilable. I think Brenna may have the answer.

If someone’s following me I can normally tell as they go the same way as me until I spot them lol