Food And Feelings

Last night I ate lots of peanuts ..yes I said peanuts!! :p

While I was in bed my whole body heats up and I had tingly sensation all over my body. The feeling was so uncontrollable - felt like there was an invisible hand and tongue all over my body :x Could this be possible that peanuts is an Aphrodisiacs food?

You sure your OH wasnt just having his way with you under the covers?

peanut butter its as good as chocolate sticks better too mmmm

I'm very sure as the feeling was close to exploding without doing anything ... it's very strange. Maybe I'm just allergic to peanuts in a good way :p

the best kind of allergy - where the reaction is near orgasmic!

Lol. Orgasmic peanuts. It does sound like an allergic reaction so be careful! X

Yeh peanuts have that effect..Of warming up the body.So be careful of noseblleds.

Also chocolate is a well known afrodesiac

ooh you devil huni

Maybe I'm just immune to food effects but I don't really feel anything when I eat except diminishing hunger. I've always found the concept of aphrodisiac foods a bit bizarre...I get that some foods are sexy to lick off each other like cream or honey and I get that things like lolipops can be eaten in a suggestive way. I've just never experienced a chemically induced sexual feeling from food at all.

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Maybe I'm just immune to food effects but I don't really feel anything when I eat except diminishing hunger. I've always found the concept of aphrodisiac foods a bit bizarre...I get that some foods are sexy to lick off each other like cream or honey and I get that things like lolipops can be eaten in a suggestive way. I've just never experienced a chemically induced sexual feeling from food at all.

xxKPxx

Me either!

Though I did have some mussels on Sunday which were heavenly and want to go back to the restaurant soon since they have a changing menu! Closest I've come to experiencing that ha!

Adx

I thought aphrodisiacs are practically a myth?

The only sexy thing about oysters are it proves she'll swallow pretty much anything.

WandA wrote:

I thought aphrodisiacs are practically a myth?

The only sexy thing about oysters are it proves she'll swallow pretty much anything.External Media

Too true.. nearly wet myself reading that.. lol..

I eat chocolate by the bucketload, and I never feel hot and heavy afterwards. O.o I've ehard it releases the same chemicals in the brain as love, and it could be argued that love and pleasure are not mutually exclusive.

Honestly I think almost anything could be an aphrodisiac, it just depends on the circumstances. Like if you and your partner are sharing sprouts, making erotic gestures and noises, sprouts will probably become an aphrodisiac for you. :P

If they work in the sense that they make you feel happy, with endorphins and such like, then that could work in a sense. I know if I'm feeling up, I'm more attractive to other people and more receptive to them, but if I'm down that turns folk off. So in theory anything that improves your mood is technically an aphrodisiac.