Sex and food. Aphrodisiac or just a food that makes you think of sex?

Mine is Palma ham. My OH and I love Italian food. Nearly always have Antipasti misto. The feel of the air dried , thinly sliced ham is so close to giving oral. I have told my OH this and she always gives a knowing smile especially in company

Gentle giant wrote:

Mine is Palma ham. My OH and I love Italian food. Nearly always have Antipasti misto. The feel of the air dried , thinly sliced ham is so close to giving oral. I have told my OH this and she always gives a knowing smile especially in company

I'm guessing you mean Parma ham :) I have no idea how ham could resemble or feel like a vulva. So I guess eating a banana or a sausage is just like giving a blow job.

Cheesecake turns me on, most desserts do haha. That reference to ham = oral has made me feel ill though... But if it floats your boat! Just let me erase that from my memory :P

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Mine is Palma ham. My OH and I love Italian food. Nearly always have Antipasti misto. The feel of the air dried , thinly sliced ham is so close to giving oral. I have told my OH this and she always gives a knowing smile especially in company ;-)

I'm guessing you mean Parma ham :) I have no idea how ham could resemble or feel like a vulva. So I guess eating a banana or a sausage is just like giving a blow job.

Thanks for spelling correction lol. Unless you have tried it you wouldn't it is nothing like normal ham. It's smooth and once in your mouth it mixes with your saliva and gets slippery, it's also very tasty. Just an association thing I guess. In no way was I trying to describe vulva as ham. Lol

I think carrots are funny..... especially knobbly ones with bulbous ends! :) hahahaha!

(That's quite immature really but makes me giggle!)

I don't really associate food with sex at all unless we're actually using it in bed but thats different i guess.
Just love food in general (afraid i can't bear parma ham though) :)

Have to confess I have been known to get physically aroused by food, usually by the smell of certain things or anticipation of eating something delicious...guess I might be a little bit of a freak there!

Mine is whipped cream because me and my partner have used it in the bedroom.

For some reason I find talking about food really sexy. Not all the time, but just talking about different foods you eat. I think I may be a bit strange lol

It doesn't matter what the food is, if Nigella is cooking it, it's hard not to think of sex

StHubbins wrote:

It doesn't matter what the food is, if Nigella is cooking it, it's hard not to think of sex

So true! Ha!

I get sugar cravings after sex but food doesn't turn me on

boring but oysters and white wine always make me horny

and rachel khoo cooking xxx

WildThing wrote:

I think carrots are funny..... especially knobbly ones with bulbous ends! :) hahahaha!

(That's quite immature really but makes me giggle!)