What is your food of love?

Have got a 'special' evening planned for the OH tonight in celebration of latest LH package to arrive, but have decided to be grown up and treat him to a meal to begin!

Just got back from supermarket and this is the menu;

Starter :Asparagus and poached egg

Main : Grilled salmon with couscous and roasted vegetables

Desert : Chocolate mouse with warm fudge

Drink : Wine (Red and white) and a cranberry/prosecco cocktail

Then on to the 'real afters'!

So, got me thinking, what would you have chosen?

Ms DirtyWeekend xxx

That sounds really delicious, and is making me feel very hungry - lol. I would be very happy with this menu, although being vegetarian, I would substitute the salmon for probably a couple of Quorn fillets :) xx

I think you should Stephanie, definately! Text him mid-afternoon simply telling him to dress for dinner.

My humble apologies for making you guys hungry and creating you potentially a busier day than the one you woke up to!

xxxxxxx

If someone is feeding me, so long as it is food I like I will love them for it, lol.

OH always likes the same things for his special dinners, some sort of seafood started, steak and chips and a chocolate based pudding. Simple but effective.

Your dinner sounds lovely, your OH is a lucky boy x

What a wonderful entree to your own private housewarming party Stephanie, but beware not to eat too much as I am sure you know the 'duties' you will be required to do in each and every room in the house!

Heres to hoping you new pad has many rooms 😈

Hope the packing is going well and that, after reading some threads here, you are going to be singularly and solely responsible for the safe transportation of your 'toy box'!

Ms DW xxx

I must cook you something better than quorn fillets Scorpious.

What is your favourite? xxx

sounds delicious DW.

I love home cooked food, but I also love going to Indian or Italian restaraunts, which isn't very often these days ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

OK, menu for tonight sorted and as much prep as possible done.

Long bubble bath called for now as I ponder the music playlist for later. Any suggestions?

I'll leave you good forum people to select my tunes as I select my outfit! xxxxx

Oh Knows what's on when I cook her her favourite . Sea food paella followed by dark chocolate shuffle.

Stephanie - have you got a coffee table? If so put cushions down and some candles out and you can have a romantic meal around it. Seems to have done the trick in my house as I have no 'proper table' either but do love to cook :-)

Sounds yummy .

I did a M&S valentines dinner which was 3 course which was yummy however my fella likes his steak rare well it was too rare aka not cook and my poor man had the shits the next day ooppss .

Thought was there however I cook every night he does the dishes our treat is date night once a week where we go out to do something ie meal out or cinema . We are each other treats .

Have a lovely night x

Kit kat please :)

I am a huge seafood fan so would have to go with a sea food dinner :D

Starter. Fried king prawns in garlic butter sause.

Main. A sort of fish platter, with crab, squid, rice and praw cocktail sauce.

And I am not really a dessert person :P Aww wish I had some now :P xx

If i have to cook a nice meal its usually steak and a jacket with coleslaw and salad , then a tub of ben and gerrys ice cream ,doesnt matter what flavour because they are all amazing ...

Glad to be of help Stephanie!

Good move with the ice cream and warm choc sauce btw! Can I pinch that idea for my next culinary adventure please?

I hope that your efforts were repaid by your man; mine were 😈

Ms DW xxx