Sexy Food

In honour of SG69's foody tips, I thought a good idea would be somewhere to talk about food!

Do you think food is sensual and sexy?

What's your favourite type of food?

Does a romantic meal always get you in the mood?

Know any fab sexy recipes?

Or want tips for that romantic meal your planning?

Is the way to your heart through your stomach?

What about first date foods, any big no no's or ideal date foods?

Or can you vouch for any aphrodisiacs?

We have threads about food play in sex, but why isn't there a thread just dedicated to food in general? Surely there are enough people out there that find good food sexy!!

hmm i dont think i find many foods really sexy, but creamy vanilla ice cream ( the nice posh stuff) or chocolate mouse are gorgeous. i think tiramasu is quite sexy too

well my favorite type of food would have to be good old fashioned stodge, i love nice stews and dumplings, and yorkshire puddings ect.

i dont really know of any sort of romantic meals but i think a nice steak dinner would be awesome. and i dont really know about sexy recipies

um first date meals i think avoid anyhting that you will make a mess eating of anyhting with a lot of strong flavours unless you have some mints to hand.

I'm generally a very lusty & a very hungry person and I think those things are probably quite closely linked.

I generally only get turned on by deserts for example:

Ice cream - I find watching a woman eating an ice cream unbearably sexy, all that licking!

Jelly - I find sexy simply because of the fun I had playing with it with my OH!

Yoghurt: I always eat them with my finger because I rarely have any plastic spoons and I can taste metal spoons really strongly if I use them for yoghurt. I also get cheap thrills sucking on my fingertip which is very sensitive!

Great thread, I'm quite a foodie so I'll just keep adding random things here!

xxKPxx

Woo Woo sexy food eh! Well when I first brought my OH to my house I cooked for her,

Asparagus with melted butter on them to start.

Homemade tomato soup with homemade garlic bread fingers with mozzarella cheese melted on them to dip in with.

A chocolate fountain with thorntons milk chocolate flowing through it with loads of really big juicy strawberries to hold into it.

Champange to wash it all down with.

It was summer and I laid a really nice table out with a white table cloth angled across a pink one and some nice cutlery and glasses and my own flowers from my garden called Brugmansia which have a lovely scent. We actually had the first two courses in my garden whilst Dean Martin was singing sweet love songs in the background and then went into the kitchen for the messy choccy bit later.

The night went very well as I can remember and that was the beginning of something very special indeed.

SG69 x

Also hopefully food related. . .you can now get a clematis which is chocolate scented called

Clematis Jan Fopma!

SG69 x

oh i also forgot, white wine esp sparkling stuff like cava gives me the horn!

sweetlove666 wrote:

Asti for me I like my wine sweet and bubbly! But I agree sparkling wine is liquid sexiness!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

Asti for me I like my wine sweet and bubbly! But I agree sparkling wine is liquid sexiness!

xxKPxx

I love Asti!! Tis very sweet, not had that for ages!

As for sexy food.....mmmmm I don't know. I like strawberries dipped in chocolate, fruity mousse, big box of posh choccies to share with my OH with something sweet and bubbly by candlelight would get me in the mood without a doubt.

I'm not sure about foods that aren't sweet, it'd have to be something with no garlic (unless you were both eating it) Having said that you can't beat a good curry to get your heart racing (downside - wind).

I agree with people saying ice cream, and I love those glace cherries, they can be quite sexy x

I don't think I'm wired right

I cannot associate food with sex or vice versa. I have foods I love to eat but that's one compartment, sex is another. I like my lover to taste and smell of them, not any foodstuffs. I tried the pina colada lube the other week and it gave me the boak.

And food never makes me think of sex either.

Sorry

I'll tell you what isn't sexy: gravy. Gravy is often a part of my mother's meals when my boyfriend comes over. We eat tea then go upstairs. Gravy really kills my sex drive. It just makes me feel all bloated and not in the mood for sex!

Ecksvie wrote:

I'll tell you what isn't sexy: gravy. Gravy is often a part of my mother's meals when my boyfriend comes over. We eat tea then go upstairs. Gravy really kills my sex drive. It just makes me feel all bloated and not in the mood for sex!

You're so right Ecksvie. Gravy is a big no no I agree. It's visually not sexy too.

SG69 x

SG that dinner sounds amazing! Not too heavy too which is always a bonus!

JayGee, everyone is different, nothing to do with being wired right or wrong!

I would never like to incorporate food into sex, I agree, I like the smell and taste of my partner....but something lovely to eat always gets me in the mood for a sexy "dessert"

Not particularly sexy but I'm a curry addict, love a good lamb madras with my OH. And spicy tingly mouths is always a good thing!

As for date food, I'd pick Italian every time, Italian is my favourite food I think (particularly pizzas). Only problem is the bloat from all the carbs!

I agree, sweets are sexier than mains, a sexy chocolate fondant, all that oozing chocolate, it's just lucious! Not one for finding ice cream sexy though, it makes me cough too much.

What not to eat on a date? I'd agree with garlic unless you're both having it....I disagree that messy foods aren't good for dates though, I think things like ribs are really sexy, shows people have no inhibitions and are happy to get stuck in!

As for drinks, alcohol makes me horny but I hate the alcohol breath taste it leaves in my mouth so I can take or leave it, and I hate drinking alcohol with food, prefer water .

Oh yeah, and gravy is a big no for sexyness, it just isn't pretty unless it's really thin, and then it isn't as tasty!

If I know sex is on the cards after a meal I tend to eat a slightly smaller portion, anyone else like that?

Ax

I'd rather not eat at all until after sex and then feast! If I'm going to my OH's I don't have anything to eat as I defo perform better when empty and I'll eat afterwards and I'll be absolutely starving for food!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I'd rather not eat at all until after sex and then feast! If I'm going to my OH's I don't have anything to eat as I defo perform better when empty and I'll eat afterwards and I'll be absolutely starving for food!

SG69 x

Oooh yes, I always appreciate my food even more after a good sex session....after sex midnight munchies are the norm here hehe! Ax

I'm with AdnaW - smaller portions before sex. If I'm too full I get sleepy. Food wakes up my senses and can therefore be very sexy and get me in the mood, but only as long as it stays on my plate! Not in my bed, never never never. I'm a bit too OCD esque to cope with the mess, and oh how I loathe stickyness!!

But I'm definitely turned on by any good food... and men who can cook it!

SS x

All you can eat buffet's are a definite no no!!

They always seem like a good idea for skint students but sharing a single bed in halls afterwards is never good whilst you're still digesting!!!

x

Yeah Carly, I love food fights. My ex wife once threw a meat pie at me. . . . . I ducked, it missed and splattered on the wall behind me in the kitchen and it stayed there for 3 weeks as she refused to clean it off and there was no way I was going to!

I'll never forget that pie.

SG69 x

Making food together is definately fun Carly, I find it a real way to connect with my OH, time away from the tele and the daily stresses.....tis lovely....although, I do the washing up because he cooks, then end up doing as much cooking as him ...

Food fights are sexy in my head, but I hate mess too much! I used to be OCD and it still comes through with certain things.

Tonight we had a lovely beef in ale dinner with THE most amazing (and unhealthy) mash I've ever had! Was tasty, but not particularly sexy, good job we had it ages ago, the bloat should have gone by bed time

Tomorrow night I'm making my special jacket potatoes that my dad taught me to make...they are delicious!

Ax

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Sushi is sexy. Well, most Sushi is sexy. When you get an extra large California Roll dripping with crab, that you shove in your mouth in one then can't talk for a good 5 minutes whilst you chew, that's not very sexy. Not that I ever do that... External Media

Sushi is also not sexy when it causes you to turn purple and swell up due to a previously undiscovered shellfish allergy. Not sexy, not cool, and speaking from experience, not something I recommend!

SS xx

im another one who dont find food sexy, i just always feel to full and sleepey after eating to even think bout sex.

ive done the whole licking ice cream, chcocolate sause of each other think but i cant see it really did anything for me.

sorry not really for me

Dxx