For The Girls !

Buck06 wrote:

#weird

Are you saying a) you have a vagina, and it feels weird when you masturbate? Or b) did you just shame another forum member? 

If a) please elaborate

if b) please read the forum rules. Failure to comply will result in permanent suspension. 

Hi I have just noticed this post on my profile. I have never read this before nore did I write that comment? I would never shame a question or a answer, if people didn't have imagination we would still be in the stone age.

Ok I am going back to your original question... the vagina is a muscular organ. It's strong enough to push a big baby out after all. It has a ring of muscle at the entrance just like your bum hole, probably stronger overall but not as tight in its resting position. It gets really wet not only when you masturbate but even when you think dirty thoughts at work or out and about. It gets wet when you play with your breasts. It gets longer when you have sex and the labia and clit puff up.

The vagina and clit work as a team in my mind, so I can play mind games with myself during sex, like the clit being touched tells me I want penetration, so I love having circular thoughts kind of like "I want it.. I've got it.. I want it.." and so on, as I concentrate on the sensations from each.

There are a few different ways to masturbate, eg thrusting penetration with a dildo, rubbing the clit, vibration internal or external, clips or clamps, humping things like pillows, squeezing legs together. These can all be mixed up together to produce different feelings and experiences. I personally find penetration plus clit touching produces the best orgasms, and position has a big effect, because I need to tense my thighs and pelvic floor to get there, and that is easiest in doggy. I also find masturbating without any kind of penetration a bit hard, because my vagina feels like it needs something to grip on.

During vaginal sex I like to decide whether to squeeze on the in or the out. Partners can have different preferences on this, depending on whether they like a feeling of resistance or milking.

Thats the best I can describe it.