Gents the ladies did it, can we? If you had a pussy for a day?

Do you now I think I would just sit and admire it all day long.

It is pretty hard to admire your own unless you are very bendy or someone cooperatively takes a photo of it :-)

Citygirl2810 wrote:

It is pretty hard to admire your own unless you are very bendy or someone cooperatively takes a photo of it :-)

What about nice little handled mirror.

Ork wrote:

I would find a way not to switch back :P That and pee a lot... also, there are a few things I've heard that need testing, such as whether a clitoris is of any use lol.

What do you mean if its of any use? Of course it is!

I don't know.. get my wand out and enjoy experiencing multiple orgasms?

I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off it. Female orgasms look amazing.

I'd find the hidden hotspots, test them then log it all in my mind

I would find an audio archive of prime-ministerial speeches, waking up the next day to find my treasured junk grown back right and proper ;)

i wonnder how you blokes would react if you had to put up with a period like us women do every month

Ork wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Ork wrote:

I would find a way not to switch back :P That and pee a lot... also, there are a few things I've heard that need testing, such as whether a clitoris is of any use lol.

Haha XD I have heard its like a mini penis lol.

I'm pretty sure its better than a penis. A clitoris is the only part of the body purely designed to bring pleasure. I'm so glad I'm a woman :D

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Ork wrote:

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Ork wrote:

Haha XD I have heard its like a mini penis lol.

I'm pretty sure its better than a penis. A clitoris is the only part of the body purely designed to bring pleasure. I'm so glad I'm a woman :D

PPD great post well put.

Id retire to bed with a giant cucumber probably

Ork wrote:

IF?! Ofc it is! lol it's my best friend <3

loads of fun with the oh's rabbit collection. Also the 8inch dildo afterwards oh and my fingers.

Whatever I decided to do, I'm pretty sure id break it before the day was done. Although knowing my luck I WOULD be on my period!

Hmmm.... this could be fun.... I'd play with it.... then I'd put some keegal balls in and walk around to see what it's like and finally.... I'd need to cum to see about that too!

After seeing the look on OH's face I think I'd be playing and orgasming all day! oo and I see how big I could get up there! lol

I'd have to try out as much as I could. I'd love to feel what it's like to squirt, to be licked and everything else.

I'd certainly have swapped mine with my husband the day I gave birth to my 8lb 11oz boy

I would probably get a headache. :)