For the guys

So just for you men...what is the one thing your partner does to you that is "the" single biggest turn on for you..it blows you away? Only one mind!!!!

This should be fun!

Putting a solo show on for me!

He says I give him a look... What that look is I don't know! he's so indecisive he changed this answer three times 😐

Yay for dismissing half the populous 👍

Finger in arse whilst giving me a blow job!!!!!!!

Telling me she can't wait to use the strap on on me later.

kissing my neck

Giving me a flash of stocking top when we're out and about

Mm lucky guys!

Walking into the bedroom and seeing the straps, floggers, crop and cane laid out ready for my treatment . Really gives me a huge rush.

think my biggest turn on is just knowing shes getting what she wants. has become very kinky lately and im happy to join in,if it turns her on i'll do it. no matter how silly i may look or feel. or how painful it might be. have worn things and done things i wouldnt normally chose to do but i get turned on knowing it gives her the buzz

mrandmrsakn wrote:

think my biggest turn on is just knowing shes getting what she wants. has become very kinky lately and im happy to join in,if it turns her on i'll do it. no matter how silly i may look or feel. or how painful it might be. have worn things and done things i wouldnt normally chose to do but i get turned on knowing it gives her the buzz

wow thats whats it all about! sometimes moving out of your comfort zone makes it more of a turn on.

Keeping your home life happy makes your everyday life happier. Keep making her happy mate ;0)

haha, you should see our twitter feed, not for the easily offended tho

Ozz wrote:

So just for you men...what is the one thing your partner does to you that is "the" single biggest turn on for you..it blows you away? Only one mind!!!!

This should be fun!

i would like to think she would text me while at work to say she is in the bath with a butt plug in while playing with her clitoris thinking how much she wanted me to fuck her from behind.

hope you find this hot Ozz xx

mrandmrsakn wrote:

haha, you should see our twitter feed, not for the easily offended tho

i have, you two are cool ;) x

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

This should be fun!

i would like to think she would text me while at work to say she is in the bath with a butt plug in while playing with her clitoris thinking how much she wanted me to fuck her from behind.

Oh yes!

Hearing how the men get their kicks is very nice indeed. Kitty is purring ( as usual haha) x

Nothing nicer than when your man comes home, pushes you against the kitchen counter, rips off your knickers and takes you from behind. After his hard day at the office too! yummo! :)

Ozz wrote:

LovemyassfistedSW72 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

This should be fun!

Oh yes!

Hearing how the men get their kicks is very nice indeed. Kitty is purring ( as usual haha) x

hmmm :)

you on twitter OZZ? X

No..but am gonna look into it x

good response :0) xx