what do men want !!!

ok so im planning a dirty weekend with my OH this weekend and i really want to do something sepcial ( KINKY) for him, he always has a plan for me !! but other then a ton of toys (Thanks love honey sales) , dress up and heals what can i do ?!!

what do men really fantazise about , i would just really love to shock him and do something that will really blow his mind!!

what do you guys think about !!

spanks in advance :) XX

lamblicker wrote:

what do men really fantazise about

About entertaining Charlize Theron in bed, for example ;)

Hahahaha ..... I'm screwed so :p

In my recent experience... someone else :-(

Xxxxxx....

How about somewhere risky like in the car. park up somewhere secluded and steam up some windows or go for a walk and take a blanket to get busy in the bushes.

lamblicker wrote:

ok so im planning a dirty weekend with my OH this weekend and i really want to do something sepcial ( KINKY) for him, he always has a plan for me !! but other then a ton of toys (Thanks love honey sales) , dress up and heals what can i do ?!!

what do men really fantazise about , i would just really love to shock him and do something that will really blow his mind!!

spanks in advance :) XX

Anything! Seriously, if you take control of the situation and offer anything sexual then it will be a win! Guys think about sex in various forms but there is not "one thing" you have to do. As for some ideas - we like dress up; I like when MRS picks the positions; I also like when she is direct and bold in her speach. We like playing in public (at dinner before going back to the room).

Last thought, when you give him oral make that the entire existance of the world. There is nothing else that matters than you being allowed to have that privilage. Lots of noise, licking an eye contact do it for me.

Lastly, has he ever told you a fantasy? Maybe try something you know he wants that you don't do already (this could be oral, anal, recording it, watching you materbate, etc. etc.)

Hope these ideas help,
~CB

amandammmm wrote:

My partners ultimate fantasy is for me to do a strip tease or something like that. But it will never happen. I've never had the confidence to do such a thing!!!

Amanda, that is a great one to bring up. Sexy dancing is great.

But Amanda, you really should do it. Even if not for him, for you. Facing something that holds you back and getting to the other side and being the victor - quite empowering. My vote - do it. Plus, he is not going to be watching for flaws but rather at you looking forward to what comes next and happy his wish came true.

Agree with cowboy.

We aren't complicated creatures and will greatly accept anything you may thinks off. If you are the instigator we will blindly followed. Simple creatures, I know

When taking my dad to have his wedding suit fitted, he gave me some marriage advice, which was probably the most cringeworthy moment I've had with him in my life. His advice was "Keep his belly full, and his balls empty". Seems to be working fine so far! Haha!

Blindfold, ear plugs and tied to the bed. Now cock tease him for a few hours, give it a few strokes and leave him, when you come back have a hot drink and suck him, now leave him and return with a cold drink and suck him. You could try sucking mints or toothpaste, that'll set him on fire, or a little floging or nipple play, you get the idea. Each time you leave him you can keep yourself on the boil ;) When you think he's had enough then stand over him remove his blindfold and plugs and show him what you've been doing while he's been waiting for your return. Now you can sit on him and ride him to completion.

And breath. F*** I fancy one myself now. x

Amanda just go for it. x

Enjoy x

To be honest i think everyone is diffrent but few ideas could be some food? something messy? noisy? some bondage? but we are generally very easily pleased :D have fun

MrsMcX wrote:

When taking my dad to have his wedding suit fitted, he gave me some marriage advice, which was probably the most cringeworthy moment I've had with him in my life. His advice was "Keep his belly full, and his balls empty". Seems to be working fine so far! Haha!

My dad gave similar advice to my sister on her wedding day. Something to the affect of - if you want him happy, be a total slut in the bed room.

Wow .. thanks all. First ..amanda your a stunner so go dance your hot little ass off :p

Mmm cowboy thanks so much but we will not be leaving the house for the weekend, haven't seen him un three weeks :) .. the oral on him I have hands down. I think I enjoy them more so hes happy there but Brumboy. Ive never tried the hot drink thing.. that sounds like a plan yay ...
Ive a massage table and a room so im thinking of turning it into a little sex den, im a little nervous because ive never done anything like that before, taking control of him but I really want to, my friend wine might help me haha...
So we're all in agreement .. really good oral, blindfold...some rope, oil's and maybe dress up ?

Ohh my nerves :)

Ive just ordered the icicles glass dildo with leather cat o nine tails .. am so excited but ive no experience with any of that so a little scared ill look like an idiot not knowing what im doing but I really want to learn ...

You guys are great. Thankyou xx

MrsMcX wrote:

Haahahaha I love this xx

Holly Love wrote:

How about somewhere risky like in the car. park up somewhere secluded and steam up some windows or go for a walk and take a blanket to get busy in the bushes.

Ive always wanted to play in the library but confidence issues has held me back. Im getting better tho so maybe haha x

Cowboy81 wrote:

MrsMcX wrote:

hahahaha love this too :)

My dad gave similar advice to my sister on her wedding day. Something to the affect of - if you want him happy, be a total slut in the bed room.

mrs average wrote:

In my recent experience... someone else :-(

Hey MrsA, for what it's worth, from what I have seen and see it is him who is missing out, some hugs coming your way, catch oxoxoxoxoxoxo

lamblicker wrote:

Wow .. thanks all. First ..amanda your a stunner so go dance your hot little ass off :p

Mmm cowboy thanks so much but we will not be leaving the house for the weekend, haven't seen him un three weeks :) .. the oral on him I have hands down. I think I enjoy them more so hes happy there but Brumboy. Ive never tried the hot drink thing.. that sounds like a plan yay ...
Ive a massage table and a room so im thinking of turning it into a little sex den, im a little nervous because ive never done anything like that before, taking control of him but I really want to, my friend wine might help me haha...
So we're all in agreement .. really good oral, blindfold...some rope, oil's and maybe dress up ?

Ohh my nerves :)

Ive just ordered the icicles glass dildo with leather cat o nine tails .. am so excited but ive no experience with any of that so a little scared ill look like an idiot not knowing what im doing but I really want to learn ...

You guys are great. Thankyou xx

Sex room + that fantastic plan = WINNING
MRS swares by glass so I am sure you will like you new toy.