For the guys

I actually get off quite a lot to stimulating my partner, I think part of it is that I like to feel competent and giving multiple orgasms and having your partner satisfied is really hot. The problem is that's something I need to practice at and not soemthing a partner can give me, what I really like is the orgasms which leave my partner twitching in involuntary spasm for a minute or so after sex, there's something extremely sexy about that.

I think if anything directly for me it has to be enthusiasm, getting blown is a classic example, it's a real turn off if your partner is doing it begrudgingly. Ladies even if you're doing it at your own expense and don't normally like to then i'd rather stop and find something we both enjoy, or if you don't like it but you really want to please your partner then practice enthusiasm as well as technique. It's a lot hotter if you feel mentally like there's nothing else in the world your partner craves and they just have to have it.

Currently pegging me whilst using a stroker on me. It drives us both wild.

He says licking perinium /anal area

BIt of a weird one but either having my ears bitten and kissed or being taken up the ass ;)

Oh wow! :)

When she pulled her knickers down, climb on the kitchen table on her knees and told me to f*ck her!

I can see why that would do it for you haha

Ha. well, yeah, i guess it would to anybody! But in general, her taking control by showing me what she wants is a real turn on. Like a nice big hug from behind whilst doing normal house things, pulling our bodies together, then her hand slowly moving down my body, into my pants, really slowly stroking until I cum. Phhewww, too hot!

Umm hotty alert!!!

Works just as well the other way around...just need to be ready to support her weight as her slow orgasm takes her over!

Oh wow loving hearing the guys side of things hot!

Hot Dog wrote:

When she pulled her knickers down, climb on the kitchen table on her knees and told me to f*ck her!

Very hot!

Or another...slowly and lightly stroking a single finger from my perinium over my tightening balls, to the base of my c*ck, slowly up the underside of my c*ck, to the base of my head, running the finger around the rim of my head, then over the top and down the other side. Repeatedly, until I can't bare it anymore.

Right I'm off to have an ice bath and pray the heat off me doesn't cause the water and ice to evaporate lol

licking/sucking my balls with a blow job

This is a really cool thread..love hearing what get's you guys going :) xx

Twisting the end of my manhood as I cum;0)

Really sexy lingerie. A nice corset, garter belt, hold ups and sexy pants with killer heels. She leads me up stairs and throws me on the bed to take charge all night!

Pity this rarely happens any more but I live in hope

Mmmm lush,,,keep living in hope lol

A soapy play of my c*ck in the shower!