Forum results

After a long dry spell in the bedroom with the wife it seems that the more I post and read on the fourm I am getting results in the bedroom.

So much so that using the advice from the fourm I even made a play for the bum play while doing oral on her pussy and trying the g spot with a finger used another finger to gentle rub around her bum hole.

I asked if this was ok and got a yes didnt go to far .Next time I will go a little more:-)

Bummer is now back on nights just as things where hotting up.

So is it the advice or the fact of posting?

Hi I wish!

I think it would be a case of both of them, I too have got more out of my husband since coming on here, the advice is fantastic

xxxx

Hi Mel

Does your husband know you use the fourm?

Yes he does, I go on the forum when he's in the room, he doesn't come on here though and he doesn't read it

xxx

My wife dosn't know, not sure if that is a good or bad thing?

Sorry good or bad thing?

Well I think in a marriage you should be honest so I think you should tell her...I don't know her obviously so I don't know how she'll react

xxx

Probably both as mel says, we all get tips on here, but also some say it makes them more horny coz sex is always on the brain

My OH doesnt take part in the forums but all the advice has helped our love life. Part of it is that the forums focus the mind & they also give me more encouragement to experiment and try things out that i had forgotten about.

C1

My fella (from this point on I think he is gonna have to be called the OH!!!) was the one to introduced me to this site and the forum. We post seperately but we know each others names. Nothing I post he doesnt know about, although I did get a bit too over zealous at the beginning, so calmed down a bit.

Advice for I wish.....maybe she would be more enlightened if she came on the forums........I know that I was!!!

JJxx

I do want her to know as she knows I have ordered comdoms of the internet and got some advice on sex during period.

But i have not told her where from I think it would open her mind if she was to look at whats on the fourm and tempt her to try new stuff.

I have ordered the catalouge from Love Honey which also has 10% of voucher to come in the post so the plan is to get it out in bed one night and see how much interest she takes and if she would like anything from it .

We have both had a sheltered sex life as we meet when she was 14 and I was 17 the first time we had intercourse she was 17 and we have never been apart.

This was my thinking