Has LH and this forum improved your sexual activity?

I myself had been buying from LH for several years before I discovered the forums . First off I am married but due to my wife’s disabilities have not really had a sexual partner for so many years it would make you cry . Years ago I was pretty down and out on sex that I threw away all our sex toys and very limited masturbation . Then I figured “use it or lose it” . I was self satisfying more often and started buying toys again . But until I found this forum was pretty bored and in a bit of a rut . All you wonderful horny people discussing just about any form of kinky sex woke my appetite up . I have zero friends to discuss sex with and my wife really has no interest . So a big thank you to everybody ! Upon learning of new toys and kinds of stimulation I do not get bored anymore . To be honest it makes me happy to share my photos , I hope some find them sexy . Somebody should get enjoyment of my efforts to stay in ok shape as an elderly gent . Being a closet nudist I feel best with no clothing on , but have to cover up some of my best parts .
So how about all you online sexual friends ?

18 Likes

I agree, the forum has done wonders for my sex life but also for my self exploration. I am also married but have a much higher sex drive than my wife, so it is great to use this forum to explore new techniques and sex toys that I might not have thought about, including new ways to enjoy self-pleasure. And it is all out in the open, no judgment by others and everyone seems to be on the same wavelength - explore and enjoy!

3 Likes

Not been on the forum that long, though we have purchased from the site for a number of years. However even in the short time I have been on, it has made me feel not so alone about my feeling and desires, and helped me open up more to my wife. I was hoping my wife would join me in reading and commenting, but that has not yet happened (though still hopeful as I’m sure it would help her to). I do mention things from here to her, and some of that has certainly got us in the mood!

5 Likes

The forum definitely did made our sex life better also help me come at ease with my self with the bi-curious feeling I have. The forum gave some ideas on new things to try, discovering new ways to pleasuring each other and toys we wouldn’t have thought off. The forum definitely helped us get more kinky and not feeling ashamed about it.

3 Likes

LH items have made a massive contribution to our sex lives and the forum is the icing on the cake in terms of ideas and alternative lifestyles.

4 Likes

Lovely post! So pleased to hear how things have improved for you from having a great forum support network, I think I’m many ways this happy space has helped us all to venture and open up about things you’d not dare speak in normal life settings :relieved:

5 Likes

I think LH has improved my solo playtime but sex is very much limited by what my OH likes and hasn’t changed much. What has changed is my body confidence, I never would have imagined owning (and loving) sheer lace / mesh lingerie, open cup lingerie and bras and bodies with no boob support (I always wore push up and padded bras but now I love sheer, unstructured cups for sexy time).

10 Likes

I think this forum has really encouraged me to communicate more with my OH about sex and to try new things even after 24 years together. What we want, what feels good, openess about solo time, new toys anal play. It has rekindled some passion between us and we are having more fun even outside the bedroom than we have in a long time.

6 Likes

It’s definitely helped my sexual side. I didn’t enjoy myself or sex in general until I started experimenting with toys and stuff. The forum is also very accepting even though we’re all into different things.

9 Likes

It’s refreshing to be able to talk openly somewhere and I would say that to some extent the forum has improved our boudoir activities if only due to the ideas members share.

8 Likes

Unfortunately we haven’t had sex or foreplay long before I joined the forum. My sex life is non existent.

1 Like

@Oldman . It certainly hasnt done our sex life any harm.
You have a great attitude and are quite an inspiration.

6 Likes

L
H has massively increased my sex life.
From being a tester, to position of the week, toy ideas from other users, recommendations for date nights.
The forum has changed my life no end and I prefer coming on here to FBook etc.

5 Likes

I feel for you , we are in a similar boat . Due to toys and discussions on pretty much all types of sexual products and acts I have expanded my DIY sexual activities . It has only been about 20 years since my wife was readily active . Many friends in their 60 have low T and are on treatment for it . I have never bern tested and think mine might be OK , I am not much hornier than when I was 20 . Now if I lose use of my hands it could become much tougher . I always have a tiny hope she will get better , we keep trying every possible treatment available . Not sure how I would be without you fine horny people , thanks !

6 Likes

I like to be able to talk about sex without it being taken as flirting or an invitation. My partner and I have enjoyed testing some things, and he’s looking forward to getting a tester for him to try, his penis will be happy.
I talk to him about the forum sometimes, ask his opinion to learn his views on things that we’ve not talked about. We’ve tried some things that people have talked about.
Overall the forum has enhanced my sex life.

7 Likes

I would say it has helped, keeps me thinking about it as I am a person that easily gets distracted and consumed by life and my OH is very good at recognising when I’m not up for it and he never pushes, we tend to match each others moods. So we are at risk where weeks can go by and we realise oh wait we are grumpy because we haven’t connected in that way for a while.
I’ve gotten tons of ideas and insights that makes me feel a lot more normal and everyone is so kind and accepting that it feels like a safe space to share.
It has desensitised me as well - having spent the first 26 years of my life very non sexual and it being demonised it has helped me realise it’s wonderful, beautiful, fun and there is no need to be ashamed, which has helped my relationship tremendously and opened up lines of communication I never thought I would be able to have.

6 Likes

Absolutely! I’ve gotten a lot of ideas to spice things up on here (especially regarding oral sex and sex positions) and have gotten more comfortable and confident talking about sexual things since joining the forum! I was nervous to buy my first sex toy, but now I use my toys every day! :grin:

Just want to pop in some of the threads that I refer back to a lot and have been super helpful! :point_down:

3 Likes

Very much so only used to have piv and no toys but after finding all you lovely people on here has given myself and OH loads more ideas and tip’s not only about positioning but also toys and everything that goes with them so I want to say a massive thank you to each and everyone of you THANK YOU

2 Likes

It did for me, showing it to my wife was what finally convinced her to try pegging. Never looked back since :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s been a double-edged sword for me:

1. The forum has helped me to be more creative and open up in conversation with Mrs. Val. I have learned a bunch of things and it has opened my eyes to the possibilities that exist out there for trying new things and experimenting. However,

2. The other edge is that it has caused me jealousy and envy of those who are doing and fulfilling fantasies that I will never have. It has created a parallel universe where I come almost every day to visit alone and every day I leave empty and likely a little more unhappy with my plight.

All the talking in the world will never change someone else and I have realized that I am not getting any younger nor am I able to change someone else unless they really want something different. IN a way this forum has made me more frustrated and more unhappy.

Trying to find the balance but I have come to realize that any sex I get that isn’t boring and elementary is a bonus. My situation isn’t terrible like some here but it sure could be better I think.

Great question and some soul-searching on this topic makes me a little sad…

1 Like