Found our sex lives again

Omg well I don't know what's happening to me and my partner it seems we have found the honey moon period all over again after over 10 years and well more I've never felt so horny 24/7 trying all new things got ourselfs a pretty good collection on the go already think he is loving the new me has anyone else had this

Yep, me and my OH have been together 11years and only the last year we have found love honey and started to explore new stuff.
Its like the first 2years of our relation ship all over again and we are both loving it
Enjoy!!

It was our 10 year anniversary yesterday and only in the last few weeks have we picked up the sex lives we used to have in the early days of being together.

Similar here, been together over 9 years and we used to be like rabbits all hours of the day all over the house.
Things slowed down a little after marriage and then came a lot of dry spells for various reasons and factors I won't go into.
Recently though something just seems to have clicked. Before coming away our sex life was back to a pretty healthy level and amazing every time.
Then I discovered Lovehoney as well, and this site and some of the bits I've ordered have triggered a whole new level for my OH. She's experimenting by herself a lot more and some of our late night conversations are unreal. A sex life can still survive long distance it would seem :)

Coming up to 29 years married soon, and our sex life is as good as it's ever been. Now the kids have left home and we're on our own, pretty much anything is on the menu now. Couldn't be happier!

Our sex life has always been good but since having out first child 4 years ago my OH got worried I would lose my libido so after I had the baby he started to get me toys and we joined LH. Ever since our sex life has become amazing and our toy colection has grown, never thought sex could ever get better but it has! Thank you LH!

This is soo us.

My wife and I have been married 20 years and sex was definitely "by the schedule", this lead to various performance issues (either too quick or unable to cum) and not satisfying for either party.

Thanks to a rather very very good bottle of red one night, we both opened up about sex, our desires and what was missing. I had been looking a bit in lovehoney before hand (after watching 50 shades I was intrigued by less inhibited sex) and we spoke about bringing in some toys and kink.

First order was a vibrating cock ring, a remote love egg, some nipple suckers a blindfold and silk ties.

First time up to bat with the ring on and we were both in heaven. She then insisted our toy collection grew to include a flogger and jiggle balls for her birthday.

We have had more and better sex in the last month than ever, a big thank you to Lovehoney. We both agree that there is no going back

It's great to hear all these success stories with long term relationships. We've also been married for almost 14 years, had kids together etc but still have an amazing sex life but in the last year it's really stepped up a gear, we're hornier than ever and trying all sorts of new things and our sex has become really kinky.

I think we're becoming more direct with what each other likes and willing to try new things. The toys and outfits from Lovehoney certainly helped ;) The OH's sex drive is through the roof at the moment so I'm taking advantage...!

All these stories ring so true with us too, we've been married over 25 years started early had kids and done all the usual things in life but of late our sec life has jumped leaps and bounds. We had a good active sex life but things have changed, my oh is so more willing to try different things now, anal but if bondage and so on I'm loving it as is she, long may it continue happy sexier life to one and all, and by the way don't ever close down love honey we all need you more than ever now 😜😁

I'm soo glad I'm not the only one I was a bit hesitant to make this kind of post at first, but happy to see it's just normal we yourself have had kids I think that's where it stems from , but something one day just clicked then I found this website ordered a couple of little things read a good few forums feel I have my confidence boosted he's really enjoying that , I feel alot more open about our sex lives now trying new things getting more kinky and after buying the deep throat spray well let's just say that's added alot more excitement too think were all excited to go to bed now

Ooh deepthroat spray... *goes for a look*

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Oh this is a must my confidence using this is well Mr M has it ready on the bedside for me we didn't think it would work but my god it does couple of sprays we used the mint flavour

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Oh this is a must my confidence using this is well Mr M has it ready on the bedside for me we didn't think it would work but my god it does couple of sprays we used the mint flavour

Kirsty and mark your profile picture is that a love honey product or another company's as I'd like to get my oh one it looks lovely nice photo

I don't know the rules on posting but it's not from here

Kirstyandmark wrote:

I don't know the rules on posting but it's not from here

Rules are in here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1577019-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum-please-read/

When you get a moment please do take a look. 

In regards to mentioning other businesses then that is against the rules.

Hope this helps. 

Kirstyandmark wrote:

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Excellent thank you, It will be on my next order ❤

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Kirstyandmark wrote:

Fujiyamamama wrote:

Excellent thank you, It will be on my next order ❤

My hubby and I have been married for 18 years and have recently found D/s kink and has been amazing for us. We have put it down to the kids being 19 & 24. just need them to leave home now ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)