New found intimacy

Well I am sooooo happy, we have found each other again after being together for 25 years and for the first time I am not emabarrased in bed and enjoying all the new things we are trying.

We were a once a month if that kind of couple, up until 8 weeks ago... what changed? My Oh was cuddling me spooning and he had a hard on like I have never felt in a long time, pressing into my rear and that just turned me on and that was it he found out how to get me in the mood

Then I read 50 shades, so OH found LH and he bought some toys for us to play with - and as we are now discussing things, things are fabulous and new things are being tried

OH can't believe I am even going back to bed in the mornings after getting up and fetching coffee (I was a definate 'No way' in the mornings until recently - what is happening to me?

I have even agreed to try anal play - so any advice will be greatfully received.

Same thing happened to me.
Like a light switched on in my head.
Now I even have hubby tying me up and using spanking implements on me!

I can kind of identify, I'm not married but being my with current man opened my eyes. It's crazy, I always thought I was sexually adventurous, but this has been like a revelation! No other guy has made me feel like this and think about these things. I totally agree with the "light switched on in your head" feeling. It's amazing!

My advice- research as much as you can (and LH forums are great for this), talk about everything openly (we're in a long distance thing so we email each other about what we'd like to try) and experiment with some new toys! But most importantly- enjoy! :)

Loveing this! Same here lady's! ;)

Same happened to us too....together for 21yrs.

Sex was about 5 times a year and I dreaded it as he used to do it spoon which I hated and got no pleasure or feeling from - so one night I decided that I wanted to enjoy myself while I still was young......it was fantastic and got a brillent "O" which I am not sure I had ever had with my husband before.....this lead to wanting to get that feeling again.
Out came a vibe that I had won 17yrs before and NEVER used !!! Didnt get exciment much from It (have since learnt how to use )
I asked on a forum of friends about where I should start.....they sent me to LH and advised a Bullet.......
Well that was only the start of it !!! Now I think about buying toys alot and what I can get upto and different places we can dtd - I have sex on brain !!!

Agh...double posted and cant delete. So glad I have found LH my sex life is now more fun ....I ACTULLY have a sex life better than my children...lol

Soave wrote:

Well I am sooooo happy, we have found each other again after being together for 25 years and for the first time I am not emabarrased in bed and enjoying all the new things we are trying.

We were a once a month if that kind of couple, up until 8 weeks ago... what changed? My Oh was cuddling me spooning and he had a hard on like I have never felt in a long time, pressing into my rear and that just turned me on and that was it he found out how to get me in the mood

Then I read 50 shades, so OH found LH and he bought some toys for us to play with - and as we are now discussing things, things are fabulous and new things are being tried

OH can't believe I am even going back to bed in the mornings after getting up and fetching coffee (I was a definate 'No way' in the mornings until recently - what is happening to me?

I have even agreed to try anal play - so any advice will be greatfully received.

Something similar happened to me almost exactly the same time last year.

We have just started with anal play. I have used these once so far and am looking forward to using them again and working up from there.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2219

When we first tried Anal we used http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041 with plenty of Lube. We took it slow and relaxed and just enjoyed it. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24636 was also a reccomendation to us that we had a lot of fun using.

Same here in a way, our sex life was always regular and good but I was inhibited and felt embarressed about trying stuff. Since discovering LH and reading the forums especially I've really opened up and I'm up for trying pretty much anything now!

We tried anal years ago but found it a bit painful to be honest and it put me off but now we have got it right its a fairly regular thing. Being relaxed and plenty of lube is the secret! I've just received my first butt plug so looking forward to giving that a try .

We've been together for over 30 years and we're discovering new stuff to try all the time now!

wildflower wrote:

Same here in a way, our sex life was always regular and good but I was inhibited and felt embarressed about trying stuff. Since discovering LH and reading the forums especially I've really opened up and I'm up for trying pretty much anything now!

We tried anal years ago but found it a bit painful to be honest and it put me off but now we have got it right its a fairly regular thing. Being relaxed and plenty of lube is the secret! I've just received my first butt plug so looking forward to giving that a try .

We've been together for over 30 years and we're discovering new stuff to try all the time now!

Wohooo! Hurray for LH!!!

Thats great to hear! I'm glad everyones sexleife is improving!

After 20 year of being in an abusive relationship... Sex became the furthest thing from my mind.... Now divorced/ a hysterectomy and starting to melt the post op pounds of, and finding lh... I have discovered I have a new lease on life.
Sex now not only interests me...it has become exciting and I am looking to experiment far more than I would ever have done with my ex.
Info on the toys/ outfits etc and personal intimate experiences here have made it possible to see I am still a sexy woman that at 43 still has it๐Ÿ˜Š
Feeling sexy is a mindset... And I am so glad I found this site.
Xx

They say sex is 90% in the head,so if you get yourself in the right frame of mind,there`s no stopping you! Bear in mind that the greatest turn on is confidence in YOUR body,so forget any percieved flaws you think you have and just go for it!

naughty mum wrote:

Feeling sexy is a mindset... And I am so glad I found this site.
Xx

This + many.

Sadly can't give any advice on the anal front (is that an oxymoron?) as I have never tried it. Have a surf around on some of the threads on the site though as I have found that very enlightening for me.

Glad to hear you have both got your mojo back. :)

Enjoy the new found connection .

If you have never experience best advice before anything else is LUBE LUBE LUBE.

I suggest douche -http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=952 simple dead and makes you clean esp when your using toys as I worked my way up to an anal dildo to get to used to the fact that he will be inside me - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16726

Then I brought this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17072

Honestly try it slow if you enjoy it you enjoy it its not for everyone, dont put any pressure on yourself slow and lube lots of it

Thanks everyone for all your replies, nice to see I am not the only one that the light switch suddenly got turned on and all the help and advice

Nearly the same bit late on the science with this post.

That's wonderful to hear, we've been married for 25 yrs our sex life has been good but have been waiting for my sleeping beauty to wake up and over the last year with LH and this forum it's happening![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)