Free condoms at LoveHoney!

It takes some time, you only joined in August, I was the same, it took some time after I'd been on for a while with lots of reviews. Don't worry it will happen!

OK just looked at when I joined and got first freebie. I joined early May and got first freebie late July.

Yes, I joined in January and got my first one in March, I think.

Good heavens, my profile page says they've sent me my free condom. Now THAT I never expected to happen after all this time..:)

Ah babygi, we'd love to send you products to test - but you haven't filled in your postal address on your Orgasm Army record....d'oh!!!

May this be a reminder to you all - please make sure your postal address are added to your Orgasm Army records and kept up to date.

I thank you!

I've entered for the freebie twice now, still no joy :-(

I didn't get it the first time.. But I've sent off for it again so maybe I will get it now :)

i don,t use condoms and haven,t had any reason to do so,i been with my partner just over six years now and known each other for 15years,his six years younger than me and from the day his first met me he liked me and fell in love with me,dreamt about me and him being together ,but i was already in a relationship with a no noooo hoper who i wouldn,t even S??? on ,and the only time i,ve ever used condoms was to blow them up ..by the way xprincessx r u really size 16 as u don,t look it at all,more size 10 & 12 ,anyway looking good!!!!

Yep.. Size 16 and proud :D:D

Woot !!!
My freebie has arrived :-)
Thanks LH, all I've got to do now is bait the trap for Mrs A, bottle of red should do it ;-)

i got mine this morning woo free play lube as well I love you lovehoney!!! xx

Mine has arrived too, have never used one but Mrs T keen to try it up the bum. Will keep you posted, she has for what it's `worth asked to be involved in the reviews, so it may `well be a joint effort or we might do two a his and hers if you get my drift.
Cheers

nice one tall, I got those play and performa when i first joined, then i screwed up my review lol :S oh well I have learned since then :p

I got mine, i'm keeping it for the right moment but have used them before, they're gr8

woohoo i got mine too :D i havent had to use a condom for about 2 years so it'll be a great reminiscing experience :D :D

good luck Flirty hun i love condoms they are so much fun... I use em more now i dont need em :S

well guys, I am happy to say I received my lovehoney condom yesterday....Mrs kunni had a look thru the catalogue and has her eyes set on a few of the products. will post my review when we get our new toys

got mine and reveiwed it!

When does this end? I want to try and review them too >.<
I bet I'm too late :(

hi dunno where to find any more info,but im wondering how i can join to try out sex toys and give my review on them.any advice

x