My kinda open relationship

Hi all
Me and my gorgeous curvy girlfriend have a deal, she can sleep with girlsand I love it, she had sex with a girl the other day and came back and we had amazing sex while she told me what happened, was amazing I I could see how happy she was filled with confidence. We have been closer than ever before and she's so much better for it.

Just wanted to see what you guys thought, is it normal cause I feel that I'm the luckyest gut on the planet

I don't think there's such a thing as 'normal' when it comes to sex and relationships. We are all different and have our own boundaries. If this particular situation works for you and your girlfriend then that's great - keep going!

Hey, if it works for you and doesnt cause any issues then "Normal" can be thrown out the window. Just go with what works for you and enjoy.

I'm jealous but nice. Not everyone are normal like you.
Just be yourself. Be happy! Enjoy!

NatandTom wrote:

I don't think there's such a thing as 'normal' when it comes to sex and relationships. We are all different and have our own boundaries. If this particular situation works for you and your girlfriend then that's great - keep going!

This +1. What's alright for one is another's worst nightmare. Some of my married with kids friends don't understand how I'm happy in a fwb relationship but they'd be okay if it was a "proper" long distance relationship which would be pretty much the same thing to me with this person if I'm honest just more stress imposed because of people's ideas of "normal" relationships. We're great friends, we like and care about each other and we do stuff together we enjoy, it just happens that one of those things is sex. It is probably the strongest and most open, honest relationship I've ever had! It's just not what is usually expected or promoted.

Sounds awsome to me, I have a free pass to sleep with girls, trouble is I have no confidence at all I don't like my body (husband loves it!) so I'm on a diet hopefully when i have more confidence fun can happen. He also has a bit of a free pass to do whatever as long as we tell each other and have no secrets all is good 😊