free success

Thanks mysteron, I know all those ssafety advice is much at my attention :) we have been chatting loads, its more advice on my nerves and confidence getting in the way .. x

We will be meeting in a public place, and in his home town which is basically next town from me which isnt far at all. We both have chatted at being shy to start with etc x

Good luck :)

Thanks vanessa, he seems such a lovely boy and we have chatted toones .. I know you cant tell until you meet someone im not silly to thing this is ever gunna be a instant romance and we are gunna be happy ever after loll... I just want the guts etc to actually meet him instead of putting it off :) I know up until now I havent been able to coz of work and he understands but I want to meet him soon ad not put him off by holding off,..

Just be yourself and like I said just have a couple of drinks before.to help settle the nerves.

You have some male friends ,talk to them and try and get some honest feedback on the outfit you intend going out in. And perhaps your female friends too. Looking right for the occasion will help boost your confidence .Some of these so called nerves could be butterflies because you are excited .as I dare say youv'e been saving you self up for sometime now ,so it will be like a new experience.

Don't forget he's probably bricking it himself !

Anything particular you want to ask just fire away as I am very to help if I can .

Thank you mysteron as ever you advise is much appreciated :) hes already told me he is really excited but scared :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thank you mysteron as ever you advise is much appreciated :) hes already told me he is really excited but scared :)

So that in effect places you on a level playing field. So naturally the conversation will be most likely nervy from both of you .That's not a bad thing and I am sure perhaps after the first 5 minutes ,dialogue will be flowing more freely between the 2 of you.

Daft question but do you know what he looks like if you are meeting him.?

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

So that in effect places you on a level playing field. So naturally the conversation will be most likely nervy from both of you .That's not a bad thing and I am sure perhaps after the first 5 minutes ,dialogue will be flowing more freely between the 2 of you.

Not a daft question .. yeah I do we have exchange some selfies :) yh not to sure where the place we are gunna be meeting.. we havent decided .. prehaps I should ask him

sassykitten;) wrote:

mysteron wrote:

sassykitten;) wrote:

Not a daft question .. yeah I do we have exchange some selfies :) yh not to sure where the place we are gunna be meeting.. we havent decided .. prehaps I should ask him

I think I would. I would also check it out as well. Perhaps visit the venue with a mate first .It will rermove that fear of the unknown .

To be fair the town which we will be going to I know like the back of my hand but I wanna know more for dress code as u said suitable clothes will make you feel more comfortable

Dress code tends to be quite relaxed today .If anything it's the guys who tend to be more casual than the girls .I would probably dress like my Mrs smart top and black jeans. Skinny ones will show him your rear better .A lot of guys like a nice rear on a woman .

Good job too as I haven't got fab boobs lol

Every guy is different. Me- bums and nice legs. Boobs were much lower down the list although my Mrs is well busted. But she has terrific long pins as she is nearly 6 ft and a nice rear.

Wow im a short arse lol.. i feel all butterflies atm and its been a while since I felt like this :) im even apprehensive about how to ask him where our first meeting is gunnna be which is silly as we talk everyday x

Stop being a scardey Cat lol

Just ask where and more importantly the day and time.

Don't do like I did once. Met a girl in a late bar it was about 11 pm at the time .We got chatting etc and decided that both of us wanted to meet up. I suggested 2 o'clock and she agreed. So I waited at around 2.00 p m next day at the town hall steps which was the agreed place . She didn't show so I thought she just got cold feet and stould me up . Bumped into her again that night and got a mouthful. She had only been waiting at 2.00 am ! When she cooled down and I explained , we had a laugh about it . I suppose it broke the ice but it under lines the importance of both of you knowing the arrangements and confirm understanding.

Haha that's funny :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Haha that's funny :)

Misunderstandings like that can easily happen, nerves can play a big part .

But i am quite sure your sensible enough to make sure all your times date etc are going to be spot on .

Thanks mysteron .. I will get them sorted .. He said he'd have a think where we should meet :) im just being silly

sassykitten;) wrote:

Thanks mysteron .. I will get them sorted .. He said he'd have a think where we should meet :) im just being silly

Then to help with those nerves of yours, have a glass of wine before you meet up . It won't be enough to get you tipsy but enough to make you more relaxed. But don't drive ! I presumed you wern't doing anyway .

Also avoid garlic and raw onions during the day and perhaps get a pack of Extra strong mints ( the type used for cool BJs ) to freshen up your breath just before you meet and to hide any evidence of alcohol .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

As as an extra precaution a pack of condoms . You ladies should have a pack of these in your clutch bags at all times as guys are often neglectful about these types of things.

I hasten to add these are just as a precaution only.