Free womanizer offer

Don’t buy it!

Ordered it with the offer and my box of goodies came today and opened it up and discovered it’s not rechargeable nor can you change battery inside so once it’s dead that’s it.

I would’ve rather have spent extra money and bought the pro one for £100.
Took the offer because the wife love clit stim but seems a bad offer after a few times she’ll use it that it will go dead.

Dead money so to speak!

I was surprised they’d made a disposable one when I first saw it. It does seem incredibly wasteful.

I think as a freebie extra it’s not so bad, but only as long as you were going to buy the We-Vibe toy in the first place. If you thought it was anything other than a 30 minute disposable promo toy when you ordered it’s going to sting.

I tried to make it a bit more obvious in the Special Offer topic:

I just had a wee gander at this. To be honest, anytime there’s a freebie on offer I will always read the product description first to see if it’s actually worth it or something I would like. I guess it’s just worth for those who want an introduction to clitoral suction toy but don’t want to spend the full amount on a product they may hate.

Just something to learn for the future - always the read the offer carefully!

1 Like

Exactly, I added one of the products to basket and the free product was shown too, I clicked on it and all the product information was there including that it had a non replaceable battery. I always stick by it’s not free if you buy something you would not have otherwise have bought just to get the freebie. If you haven’t opened it you may be able to return the whole lot under the happiness guarantee.

1 Like