Friday sex again!

As it's Christmas and also Friday (kid free night) I'm after some really really sexy ideas for later this evening. From about 5pm onwards if that makes any difference! Thanks. Quite open minded but not into punishment or pegging etc!! Please help me. Thanks xx

Even if you're quite smooth, get him to shave you bald, that's quite a kinky start but once that,s done turn over doggy style legs spread wide cheeks open and tell him to do the rest, nothing quite like him shaving your bum for kink factor then give him something to use there whilst he's on.

Then try the "other idea" you like from my other post you could even try playing with the empty, see how far you can take it?

I like the idea of the fizz but we have a couple of big dildos I like to use to get nice and deep. Ones a little too wide to be honest! But I'll see how wet I get and maybe try again! Xx

Well i am going to go at another angle here.

How about a slow, steady massage, with an oil you like. Your favourite music playing low in the back ground, candles...maybe some wine. Get where I am going here.

Then from there go to a Oral session, work your partner up, go really slow, bring them to the edge when he believes he is going to orgasm go even slower..You could always tell your partner `no touching` meaning they need to let you do anything you want to them (put a time limit on it ..say 15 mins) if you want.

If they can manage it then they get a `reward` same goes for you :) they can do anyting they want to you (within reason) and if you manage not to touch them in that time, then you get a reward :)

How about a sexy food fight with you in suspenders etc. Must have leftover trifle,custard etc. Really good sexy fun rubbing it all over your hair,boobs etc etc then getting it on all messy lol love it

Sounds a bit too messy for me lol. We do have squirty cream!!

Yay lol

So how did things go sexy shell, what did you two get up to lol x

It was really good! After having a bath we went to the bedroom and got out our toys, and he wanted to use the speculum which I'm not a fan of but was quite surprised, when I was open he poured in some champagne and then with one of our thin, long vibrators he put that in without touching the sides and he said he was rubbing against my cervix and really felt great! Then when he took it out he drank every last drop out of me and kept going with his tongue. But when I was nearly there we got into 69 position and we both finished each other and he had loads of cum (I didn't mind). He said I was dripping all over but don't know whether that was me or the champagne but my OH said it tasted great! I made him wriggle though because when he came I wanted more so I wouldn't get off his cock which makes him tingle a lot! I got him to give me another good seeing to about an hour later. And I actually came while he was fu** ing me which I almost never do! What a night:-)

what did the champers feel like in there so to speak lol

Just like bubbling water really. Very nice I suppose. It helped having the vibrator in there as well so didn't notice much else but it did feel different to just having the vibrator and nothing else! You should try and let me know how it felt for you! Everyone's different. Can't wAit for next time now. Any ideas?? X

loads lol xx

Wow....not sure if my wife would go for a speculum.......

Like I've put really, I'm not keen on them but my OH loves to look inside and have a play with what he can reach in there, and of course take pictures lol. He's obsessed with that! He says if he 'gets it right' he can see my juices coming out! I can't usually cum with the speculum in but he makes up for afterwards because he knows I'm not a fan. Xx

It's not my thing to use it. I'm quite 'normal' when it comes to comes to sex etc. my OH love the weird and wonderful and I'm usually happy to oblige (within reason) we've been married for nearly 20 years and like doing different things! I think my OH saw it on the Internet and just ordered one! X