Friends talk.

Hi, have looked but cant seem to find an end answer so here's hoping. When you'v made friends (and I have 2 now), is it possible to chat or send messages to them? I cant see any buttons or links. Am i missing something or what?

When they are online you can chat to them using the chat box in the right hand corner.

If you would like to add more people as friends then chat to them on the forums and then add them as a friend. If the request is rejected (some people like close friends only) then it is polite to respect that decline and no request them again.

As mentioned above, you could always simply chat on the forums.

MasqueradeMinx, thanks for that. On the chat front, when you'v written a message do you press any thing to send it? Am often on my mobile as my 2 girls are around. I would respect peoples wishes if they didnt want to be friends, be rude not to. Dont mind being rude in other ways tho!

telmemore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx, thanks for that. On the chat front, when you'v written a message do you press any thing to send it? Am often on my mobile as my 2 girls are around. I would respect peoples wishes if they didnt want to be friends, be rude not to. Dont mind being rude in other ways tho!

Not sure on the mobile front but with keyboards its just enter button, perhaps it's the same with phones?

Glad you understand :)

Think you'v got to understand esp on this type of forum. Thanks for helping and look forward to more forum chats.