Friends

When you add friends on here, what does that actually entail? Is it simply that, just adding a friend or are you setting yourself up for receiving messages etc?

Unfortunately, adding as a friend is nothing that different actually...

I think there was a chat function on here a while back, which allowed you to chat with friends that had been added.... but that was removed...

At the present time, it simply allows you to find friends more quickly, that's about it..... I don't know if Lovehoney will ever re-add the chat function again...

Its pretty pointless TBH

There's been many threads on this previously - take a little search using the box at the top ^

Pretty pointless, yes. But it's still nice to have friends :)

delilahxx wrote:

Pretty pointless, yes. But it's still nice to have friends :)

Agreed!

Ah o.k! Had some friend requests and didn't know what to do with them so just wanted to see what the script was with it. Cheers guys :)

You're welcome :) That's what the forums are for :)

I have about 60 friend requests pending but I don't accept them Because it's pointless, so I hope nobody thinks it's rude that I haven't accepted

I just think it's nice when people friend request me - I agree with Delilah that it is lovely to have friends on here :) xx

Scorpius12 wrote:

I just think it's nice when people friend request me - I agree with Delilah that it is lovely to have friends on here :) xx

I have to agree with delilah and scorpius. It makes me feel part of the community even more when I get friend requests. I think its really nice.

lubylou13 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

I have to agree with delilah and scorpius. It makes me feel part of the community even more when I get friend requests. I think its really nice.

That's how I feel too, was kinda nice to get the requests, feel more part of the forum but they're all men so I was thinking 'ay up, what's going on here then?' Lol, think I'll check with Mickus first and see how he feels about it. Haven't had any from the girls yet!

Sarah 77 wrote:

lubylou13 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

That's how I feel too, was kinda nice to get the requests, feel more part of the forum but they're all men so I was thinking 'ay up, what's going on here then?' Lol, think I'll check with Mickus first and see how he feels about it. Haven't had any from the girls yet!

LOL. I have just sent you a request after reading your post. I am a girl. .

lubylou13 wrote:

Sarah 77 wrote:

lubylou13 wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

LOL. I have just sent you a request. I am a girl. .

Me too :)

Haha thanks you two! :)

Another girlie friend

Added! Thanks :)

You seem to be growing friends by the minute...... it is amazing what a well placed post can achieve Sarah 77! :)

WildThing wrote:

You seem to be growing friends by the minute...... it is amazing what a well placed post can achieve Sarah 77! :)

Haha I know! Feel sorry for meeeeee!

Not at all.... it's great :)

Yeh I know, chuffed! Great bunch of people on here :-)