friends.

Just a quick question, is it bad form to add people as friends around here. I mean not if youve been comenting on other threads, but, you know, just out of the blue?
There isn't a way to message people before hand to ask if its ok is there, that I may have overlooked...

cheers.

Zeph

I don't think it should be a problem :) feel free to do whatever you want!

I don't mind, I used to add people I hadn't communicated with much, purely because I liked their reviews and wanted to have easier access to them :)

Add away i say

I dont find it a problem when people add me ,think of it as a friendly gesture x

I've never added anyone but I smirk like a school girl when someone adds me. I dunno, it just kinda makes me feel liked. Silly I know.

Aye I love getting friend requests. Defiantly don't see it as a problem.

I know what you mean rosy, it makes me feel liked when folk add me. I do like you and that's why I added you gorgeous 😍😙💟xx

what is the point of beeing friends, is there any benifit?

Go for it. We're all friends here!

Done and done. I'm feeling not so lonely on here now. Thanks guys.

aanda wrote:

Other than seeing them on your homepage and then being able to see if anything new has been reviewed or posted on forums, I dunno, perhaps someone else could tell us.

But I always snigger at any derivation of the terms friends and benefits.

I add active forum members

I agree with what has already been said, I do get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see a friend request waiting when I login.

Silly when there are no real benefits apart from being able to find people easier to see their reviews etc rather than traipsing through the whole site.

Anyway, feel free to add xx

Personally I only add people that I feel I have common ground with, or people who u enjoy exchanging opinions with, so please don't be offended if you request and I decline. I'm a small trusted group of friends type of girl.

Zephron wrote:

aanda wrote:

Other than seeing them on your homepage and then being able to see if anything new has been reviewed or posted on forums, I dunno, perhaps someone else could tell us.

It's a feature left over from when there was a private chat function. Your points are the only reasons for adding. I accept everyone that adds me anyway :)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Zephron wrote:

aanda wrote:

It's a feature left over from when there was a private chat function. Your points are the only reasons for adding. I accept everyone that adds me anyway :)

Same here. I have always accepted any requests .

lmh95 wrote:

It's a great feeling when you log in and there is a friend request waiting for you.

incoming ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

That's why I don't add anyone Imh95, fear rejection. You were my first friend though 😊

I'm new! So add me! (:

I have accepted everyone who has added me. Although it's good so you can find their posts easily and look at their profile. Adding people shows you like their profile, like their personality or respect their opinions, but overall I find the friends list a bit pointless. I think I have read there used to be a chat feature and that's why the friends button still remains...