Frisky Business Episode 6. Chat

I agree, myghost.

Going miss watching Frisky Business on Wednesday evenings. You guys saved the best episode for last.

So sad is all over with :( ! Im really crossing my fingers you make another series as it was fabulous.

I'm going to miss Frisky Biz :(

Well done guys, sounds like an amazing series! I am soooo hoping that now it has finished it will be released online so we can watch it too. Does anyone know if this will be the case yet? xxx

What was your favourite part from the whole series? (So not just from the last night!) x

Excellent yet again... I wonder which toys will be up for grabs then in the comp ?...

Anyway what a closing line just before the closing credits..."Bring on Fanuary".. I choked on my chocolate.

Showed us how backward the Uk are with advertising on tele though...antiquated rules that no longer apply to todays society. It amazes me that you can go online and view anything you want but can't show a Rabbit before 11 ?

Will miss my weekly dose of LH...well done LH xxxx

Ah I can't believe I fell asleep before the rich and Neal twitter chat.

That's a tough one Cazz. Perfect excuse to watch every episode, tho! Xx

I couldn't possibly pick out one favourite bit! The whole series was a delight to watch from start to finish - but I think any bit involving the returns department had me in stitches! Those guys are so funny!

I agree with David. The returns department are an absolute delight to watch.my hubby seems to laugh more when it's the returns department. I loved Laura's buggy story. I loved watching Neal's and Richard's reaction when they sat in Coco De Mer. I loved Bettie Page bit at the London Tattoo Convention. I'm going to miss Chelsea's cute hamster facial expressions. *sniffles*

Ah it's crazy to think it's all over - I really hope they do another one!

For those of you who haven't been able to watch it, we currently haven't been updated as to whether it will become available anywhere else yet. If we do have any news, you'll know about it!

The returns department had me in stitches, Roy is hilarious!

Aww don't cry Chelsea. You'll start a chain reaction. X

You all are absolutely fabulous and wonderful!

Please please put this up on you tube I can watch now on big tv

I feel a bit sorry for Laura, they seem to show clips of her eating every episode! Hahah!!

Well Mrs, except for her cute buggy story. X And they didn't on last nights episode tho...Not all the time. :P

They did last night too, she was eating a sausage roll! Every single episode they have a shot of her eating! I would hate that! I hate people seeing me eat haha!! Xx

True, they did. I'd find it annoying if someone kept video-ing me eating.

Hey Cazz, did the dog jacket fit on your dog? I didn't know you have a dog!

Awwww Cazz's face when she got the dog coat was absolutely adorable!!!

It was, wasn't it? :3

Also Andrea's cosy teapot looked very cute xx