Frisky Business Episode 6. Chat

Good Morning!

The day is here, and it has arrived so quickly... The final Frisky Business Day!

For the final time *bursts in to tears*![crying|20x20](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif "crying")

Please can we use this thread to talk about the show tonight. This way everyone can interact with each other, on the same thread and not get lost in multiple threads of the same topic.

Catch Episode 6 tonight, at 10pm on Lifetime TV. Channel Sky 156 and Virgin 242.
- - - - - - -
I can't believe it is the FINAL episode already.

On tonight's show you get your last trip to Lovehoney. But we couldn't share all that we have with you, and not let you join us for Christmas!

We are giving away another great prize bundle this week if you click to our blog page tomorrow! It contains items from tonight's show which will be a great addition to anyone's toy box. When you are watching tonight, see if you can guess the items you think will appear in the giveaway tomorrow!

Plus a live Q&A with, who you have all been waiting for... Rich and Neal. As before this will be held on Twitter straight after the show - simply type #AskRichAndNeal to get your question answered! You can also join in with the conversation on Twitter using the hashtags #FriskyBusiness or #FriskyBiz.

Thank you to everyone who hs supported us and watched every episode! We all hope you have enjoyed it as much as we have!

Hope you will be watching tonight!
Love from, Lovehoney - Cazz ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

I will be hoping the football does not go to extra-time/penalties tonight.

What are we going to watch after tonight ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Last episode *puts on sad music to cover up the sound of sobbing*

I recorded them all so I can re watch them with my OH because it's only right he watch then all :P

*gives a moment of silence for the last episode*

I've recorded the episodes to watch with my sister- and brother-in-law. Also just to watch by myself hehe.

I'm so gutted ):
Me and the OH love snuggling up to watch it!

I really hope you get another series! Gonna miss it so much!

I love this show! My OH and I sit and giggle like children in the living room while our flatmates hide in their rooms. Please do something more!

Oh no :( I'm gutted! Got them all kept on my box though incase we want to watch them again soon.

Alastor wrote:

I will be hoping the football does not go to extra-time/penalties tonight.

OMG...some people need to get their priorities in order !!...

Only joking..Its LH First in our house tonight thats for sure!!..

Have enjoyed the episodes so much and it even brought me on the LH Forum ...What will we do without our weekly fix?..

Why don't you have a weekly Webcast or Youtube channel with a quick update and news...?Just won't seem the same ..I do hope that the enthusiasm will continue though.

Cant Wait !!!!!!

Sad its the last one though :(

25 mins to go!

Any minute..... ^_^

go go go! x

That was awesome :) so sad that its now over :( please bring out some more episodes :D

Another great episode... so sad it's over my Wednesdays are going to be so empty now :(

I can't believe it's all over - it happened so quickly!

It's great you all enjoyed it, thanks so much for watching! :)

I haven't been able to watch any yet, so I still have them all to look forward to :)

tonights episode has definitely been the highlight of the series

Bring on Fanuary ha ha best line ever!!! Going to miss the show hope there will be another series soon. x