From behind!!

swingcouple wrote:

Another reason may be that he cums quickly in doggy, and is embarrassed he'll finish too soon.

This is exactly the problem with my OH, Everything about it just pushes his buttons, the visual and physical stimulation, the way he can grab onto my hips, spank me, pull my hair. The whole lot of it just sets him off in about a minute!

Oooooh yes please

I used to love it - he inroduced me to it and I never looked back . He could get in nice and deep and it was gentle and helped me get really stimulated - he then had a hand free and would play with my Clit . We learned to take it s l o w l y for my benefit and enjoyed it sooooo much. He would really pull me onto him . OK I never 'came' but it didn't take long afterwards .

Happy memories

hey everyone thanks for your replies, they did make me smile, so we went down the wine route, all going well, about to go for the "take me from behind" , when the front door banged and my teenage daughter and friend shouted up the stairs "hey we are home early, whatcha up to!!!" ..............................

good times eh!

so fingers crossed for tonight, booty call booked in at his child free house lol xx will keep you updated! x