Please help!

Right, in a nut shell, im 20, have been with my bf who is 30 for a few months, now the initial 'gotta have u now' fast furious sex is nearing its end iv realised how little foreplay is involved in our sessions, i did mention it and he admitted that he's unsure of what to do when it comes to foreplay. i bought a book full of 'the best' forplay tips but bless his heart hes a bit shy, im a bit of a dom and have no issues saying what i want and giving him a few lessons but he seems embarrassed that that i have to tell him and clams up. i really am stuck because i love long lazy foreplay! any ideas?? xx

I'd suggest a forum search, there are loads of threads on things like this.

Might this help?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/80061-how-do-i-get-him-to-this-will-be-long-lol/

Loads more out there so worth a search!

Good luck!

Get him to tie you up and explore every inch of you, until you are begging for him to jump on top!

Plus WandA's advice!

x

hey master, thx for the advice, i reckon what im gunna do is tie HIM up,blindfold him and foreplay him in to heaven (no penetration, im out of oder atm :/) and show him the delights of foreplay, hgope fully il get some sort of responce and maybe even a favour in return...??!?!!? as forthe thread, il give it a read and take some tips lol thanks, if u think ofanything else do let me know, its so frustrating!

Good luck!

missorgasm wrote:

hey master, thx for the advice, i reckon what im gunna do is tie HIM up,blindfold him and foreplay him in to heaven (no penetration, im out of oder atm :/) and show him the delights of foreplay, hgope fully il get some sort of responce and maybe even a favour in return...??!?!!? as forthe thread, il give it a read and take some tips lol thanks, if u think ofanything else do let me know, its so frustrating!

That sounds like a good idea. My OH was like that when we first met but he was willing to give anything (i asked him to do) a go, good luck! x

How about getting him to tell you how he likes it so you don't feel as bad when he returns the favour? Massage is always a good way to explore each others bodies without penetration and is great way to encourage foreplay x

wizzie- i have tried this but hejust kinda shrugs and says he likes it all or he isnt fussed, which is highly annoying!! massage has been tried before with no response lolbless him, he seems willing to learn just very shy bless him, this is an issue id expect to have with a younger man not an older one!!!

wow what an essay! thank u for all the advise,i have looked at it from his point of view and yes i suppose he could be a little intimidated but i haven't tried the dom role on him just yet as he's said he's not to in to it. the main issue is the lack of foreplay (which is gettig better slowely since this thread started!!!) i have written another thread if you go on my profile its called 'cum again???' haha. im starting to think hes just not really in to sex tbh :( i lay back recovering from my big O friday night, still panting, sweating and shaking and he said that no orgasm has ever made him feel like that :( AND!!!!!- Tingerling face right????? and hand when ur coming???? im not the only one right?? like pins and needles?? he said he never heard or experienced before!!!! im hoping its all just a big confidence issue (he is having some personal problmes atm with life in general) and i can build him up a little bit **sigh** :(