From behind!!

Hey,

advice needed, seeing my fella for a month now and sex if fabulous, apart from we never do it doggy style. I have addumed the position couple of times, but he has just moved me round to a different one lol , so I need to address it as its one of my favourites, but don't want to go in gung ho, if its something he doesn;t like?

so do i ask him over glass of wine, or whilst in the act?

Perhaps he doesn't know you like it?

some women don't like it because of lack of face to faceness, so tell him :)

us blokes need a bit of guidance some times, second guessing a woman is a hard task at times :)

probably best while in the act

realised my spelling is atrocious!!! meant "assumed" not "addumed"

thanks for replies, will give it a go tomorrow!

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

realised my spelling is atrocious!!! meant "assumed" not "addumed"

thanks for replies, will give it a go tomorrow!

difficult to imagine a guy not liking it...but we are all different, good luck

yeah i hope he's not the one in a million lol, thankyou!

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

yeah i hope he's not the one in a million lol, thankyou!

surely there cant be that many lol

well, I already met the bloke who didnt like blow jobs (not this fella thank god!) but mm how many men dont like that! (and my technique is good, nah excellent !!!!!!!)

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

well, I already met the bloke who didnt like blow jobs (not this fella thank god!) but mm how many men dont like that! (and my technique is good, nah excellent !!!!!!!)

do you find these guys on planet earth lol

were all different I suppose maybe he likes eye to eye contact or maybe its all a misunderstanding, be careful how you word it it may come out as being compared unfavourably with previous lovers. Or what about just gettin on top of him reverse cowgirl style ...essentially the same position.

i dig deep and low, lol

he does like lots of eye to eye contact so maybe that, but hey will see tomorrow one way or other. not end of world but would add to the experience!

Yes I'd initiate it mid session and show him that you like it that way. Perhaps he's still in the honeymoon/romance phase and thinks it's a less intimate way of making love?

You could start out both in an upright position on your knees facing each other, kissing and caressing etc... then slowly turn around , still upright and guide his arousal in between your legs. Maybe he'll feel it is more intimate with your bum pressed into his groin and your body heat against his chest? Guide his hands all over your body and when he gets into it, kissing your neck etc... use your free hand and guide his arousal inside you. Keep upright if you can (it's hard to balance on a mattress isn't it?) adn turn your head slightly to maintain some eye contact. Then when you lean foreward into doggy position take him with you and make all the right noises to let him know you love him to pleasure you like that.

Good luck and enjoy each other - don't rush it though

I actually struggle with doggy because my wife has longer legs than me frown

Sex is or should be a two way street, just up and tell him you like/enjoy doggy style and you`d like to at least try it that way.

Being able to view a nice ass as well as having (please dont take this the wrong way, anybody ! lol) love handles or hips to engage and keep contact with, pull your partner back into you cant be anything less than a great turn on.

61 yr old g/f has the nicest ass and legs and when she suggests "edge of the bed from behind" I`m jumpin !! lol

Perseverance pays !

I cannot imagine your fella not wanting to do it doggy, I would defo propse it during the next session, any chance of you fucking me doggy?

Its a great position, great view of ur ass, etc etc, defo a winner at every level.

Now i'm hanging lower than I used to it can be somewhat painful :)

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

well, I already met the bloke who didnt like blow jobs (not this fella thank god!) but mm how many men dont like that!

At least one more. I hhh-hated that.

I think a sexy growl "do me from behind" whilst you're having sex would be a pretty good way to make your needs clear!

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

I also knew a guy who point blank hated and refused blowjobs. I guess there is a few then. Maybe your new guy doesn't like doggy (Everyone has preferences) but Only one way to find out. Get that wine out! hehe

Some good comments here, go with the heat of the moment and let the wine flow.

I've never liked the idea of giving blowjobs either, but I suppose if I don't try, I'll never know. Need to get on the dating scene again, I'm beginning to feel lonely with all you peopl going on about your other halfs :(

Next time you're in the moment ask him what he likes or what he'd really like to do. Then it might be easier for you to say what you like and you can take turns doing each other's favourite positions, variations, etc.

The "do me from behind" suggestion also sounds good.

Some people don't like it because it's "animalistic" - and many more like it just for that reason! Maybe you could tell him you don't think that, in case he's anxious not to offend you?

Another reason may be that he cums quickly in doggy, and is embarrassed he'll finish too soon.

"Do me.. / take me.. / f*** me from behind" usually works!