Opinions needed?!

So i was really drunk one night and ended up doing foreplay with this digusting guy,he knew that i had only ever done something once but he was like practice makes perfect,he wasnt my type at all but i thought why not?!

Recently found out that he said i was shit and i just licked the end of his penis like a lollypop,i did that because i was about to suck it but it was smelly so there was no way i was going any further,my best friend told him i said it stunk so maybe thats why he said it was shit but he knew id only done stuff once,im not sure if he said it was shit after she she told him i said it stunk and maybe he was embarrassed but he also said he had to finish himself off,im not gonna be an expert and i was drunk,he wasnt attractive to me i was just going with the flow.

im just worried now that im gonna be shit because i worry and take things to heart.

Don't worry what someone like that thinks or says; best to try to rise above it all. When you get with someone that you actually care about you can discuss your inexperience and encourage them to tell you what they like. Being 'good' (or however you want to put it) in bed isn't all about practice; it's about being able to communicate

dh wrote:

Don't worry what someone like that thinks or says; best to try to rise above it all. When you get with someone that you actually care about you can discuss your inexperience and encourage them to tell you what they like. Being 'good' (or however you want to put it) in bed isn't all about practice; it's about being able to communicate

I was basically going to say the exact same thing. You know that you didn't do it as you normally would because of the smell and it's very hard to put your all into something like that with a man your not attracted to as it is. When it comes to oral sex men all like different things so as dh says the skill comes from communicating with each individual man about what they enjoy personally. x

Firstly even though it's good having a drink you shouldn't really let drink cloud your judgement as in the situation like this. No good will come of it but more importantly through life you are gonna meet people like this guy. He sounds a little immature and possibly inexperienced himself. To have a smelly penis and ask for oral what a catch he is.
My wife wasn't experienced with oral when we first met but part of the learning curve was me asking her to do this and that. I think I taught her to well because now it's a fight to try and last a little longer.
We aren't all born as skilled lovers and when you meet the right person the fun and experimentation begins. Life is one big learning curve so enjoy it and don't bother with others judge you the way smelly penis did.

all sounds a little childish and he said she said to me . you saying it stunk , him saying youre shit , its all very juvenile . forget it and move on .

He sounds like a total a*se and I wouldn't give it a second thought. Some men like different sensations, i certainly wouldn't complain at being treated like a lollipop.

this guy sounds like a right chum dinger, can understand how your confidence could be knocked as us blokes can be quite brutal (the dick heads amongst us) - however when you meet someone special your be able to experience all kinds of great things together and this chum dinger will be a distant memory

sounds like a 1 off-sper of the moment types of 4play times.... they can and will feel shit or not as they should of been like, for all of us (in past, present,future)...id not worry, happens all the time to all of us. a few more fun times will pass by and ul forget or laugh about this 1.

as a guy, id make sure i did/do not smell if i was getting that 4play, thats his fault and im sure ANY guy who was going down on a girl and she smelt, would not go down all the way coz of the smell. lke you stayed on the end of him (the sensertive bell), any guy would just stay on the most sensertive part (clit) or the women,,,, u did the right thing for u at the time,, also u said u was drunk? maybe on some deeper level, knowing u was and smelling him put u on ur guard, so u was not sick or anything like that.

realy dont worry. just keep havig fun. :)

Yuk smelly willies, I have no time for people with poor hygiene. I would not even have licked it so he should really consider himself lucky. But as others have said, who cares what he thinks, as you clearly don't wanna be with him or do it again just forget him. :) when I lost my virginity the guy I slept with told me it was 'pretty shit' and it gave me such a complex and I kept sleeping with him until he told me I was the best he'd ever had then I just gave him the cut! And it turns out he was actually rubbish not me :) So I know how you feel but in hindsight, I wish I'd just been like who cares, move on. Please don't feel like you have something to prove, because you don't :)

Even if your not great at something or havent done it much so your not sure, wait and get the practice later, with someone who treats you nicely, you like, and is clean!!!! Unhygienic people and those who aren't your type don't deserve you even to practise on them! Xx

I don't even know where to start with how much you don't need to care about what he says.

1) Discusses sex life in apparently great detail with other people

2) Knows a girl is inexperienced, and STILL says she's "crap" (which, by the way, it does not sound like you were)

3) Poor personal hygiene.

What part of this makes him a total Casanova, whose approval you need? Chalk it up to experience, don't go with people you don't find attractive in the future (though Lord knows that's easier said than done when the beer goggles are on...), and just try to forget about it. Guys like this are the minority, in my experience - there are many more who will be insanely grateful for you going South on them.

1) Everyone thinks they are going to be a disappointment when they first have sex. It's perfectly natural. This is why, despite the cliche of it all, you really should be saving 'that' for when you are with someone who you click with.

2) Agreeing to do something just because you were drunk, knowing full well the guy was 'disgusting' and 'not your type' probably wasn't the wisest thing to do on your part - you should have just walked away and value your self-worth more! Just remember you are most vulnerable when you are drunk, so perhaps take a bit more care!

3) If his personal hygiene really is as bad as you say it was, why did you even to continue? Girl have some respect! You should have just said no, and I would have outright said it to his face.

4) The biggest point to mention is, and I have to agree with Ruby, is that really, in the grand scheme of things, it's really not worth worrying about. He said, she said.. there's plenty of more important things to concern yourself with.

And the first thing to do is make sure you are never in that situation again. Have some self respect - you don't have to do anything, and when you go out drinking or whatever, make sure you have someone who can watch your back to make sure you don't get into a situation like that again.

What a dickhead! Just tell everyone he has such a cheesy willy that you could bare to put it in your mouth.
Then forget about it, relax and wait till you find someone a bit more special before you have sexual contact again. I was glad I waited irk I met a guy who I ended up in a two year relationship with. He knew I was a Virgin and he took sex slowly with me the first few times. He showed me what he liked in bed and how he liked to be touched.
When you have a situation like that you don't need to worry if your crap, because the person can teach you x

Is it me being stupid or what.......................I just cant figure how oral sex can ever be S**t.

The guy is a plonker move on hun.

As Ruby said all sounds a bit childish.

What you maybe should have done was to be true to yourself and not sell yourself short. I'm sure you're a lovely lady who doesn't NEED to have sex with people you don't even like just for the hell of it.

You need to be honest and if you didn't feel attracted to him you should just walk away, and if you did want sex with him but he had a hygine problem you could have sugested you both take a shower of delicately explain that there was an odour problem.

He is probably hurt that you were using him and you are hurt that he said you were rubbish.. I think lessons were probably learned on both sides as a result of this.

Just be true to yourself and remember how valuable you are.

Mrs A x

I was shit first time I did something with a girl, and second time, and... er nevermind.

It's like swimming or riding a bike or anything you did as a child, you were not perfect the first time - sex is just the adult version of this. You will get there. Love.

DavidB1986 wrote:

1) Everyone thinks they are going to be a disappointment when they first have sex. It's perfectly natural. This is why, despite the cliche of it all, you really should be saving 'that' for when you are with someone who you click with.

2) Agreeing to do something just because you were drunk, knowing full well the guy was 'disgusting' and 'not your type' probably wasn't the wisest thing to do on your part - you should have just walked away and value your self-worth more! Just remember you are most vulnerable when you are drunk, so perhaps take a bit more care!

3) If his personal hygiene really is as bad as you say it was, why did you even to continue? Girl have some respect! You should have just said no, and I would have outright said it to his face.

4) The biggest point to mention is, and I have to agree with Ruby, is that really, in the grand scheme of things, it's really not worth worrying about. He said, she said.. there's plenty of more important things to concern yourself with.

And the first thing to do is make sure you are never in that situation again. Have some self respect - you don't have to do anything, and when you go out drinking or whatever, make sure you have someone who can watch your back to make sure you don't get into a situation like that again.

Totally agree :)

totally agree too

DavidB1986 wrote:

i didnt continue hence why i said i just ''licked it like a lollypop'' i have alot of self respect but that night just happened ,there is more things too worry about but i was worrying about this,im not confident anyway and we all do things we wish we didnt drunk or not.

mrs average wrote:

As Ruby said all sounds a bit childish.

What you maybe should have done was to be true to yourself and not sell yourself short. I'm sure you're a lovely lady who doesn't NEED to have sex with people you don't even like just for the hell of it.

You need to be honest and if you didn't feel attracted to him you should just walk away, and if you did want sex with him but he had a hygine problem you could have sugested you both take a shower of delicately explain that there was an odour problem.

He is probably hurt that you were using him and you are hurt that he said you were rubbish.. I think lessons were probably learned on both sides as a result of this.

Just be true to yourself and remember how valuable you are.

Mrs A x

he wouldnt of been hurt he knew exactly how much experience i had he didnt seem to care about that so he kinda used me too and i didnt sleep with him im a virgin still x

Thanks to all thats commented,it just knocked me abit thats all,the only way i could describe it was ''he said'' it mind sound childish but its not it was something i was genuinly worried about, im sure people have done worst things on a night out,i was vunerable and he wasnt as drunk i know it was still my choice but it happened,no going back,i HAVE got alot of respect for myself hense why im still a virgin,im not gonna just sleep with anyone and i never would. i just wanted advice not a lecture,