The Sexual Frustration Thread

Haven't been laid in years? Is your husband not lasting as long as you'd like? Your wife not willing to do oral? Is your FWB is blabbing about your bedroom skills to all their friends? Maybe you just ran out of batteries and the store is closed?

Share your sexual frustrations here, it'll make you feel better and you might even get some solid advice!

Shit, forgot to add my own!

I have been rather horny lately, I'm forced to see my crush everyday and I'm pretty sure he's not interested at all.

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

Shit, forgot to add my own!

I have been rather horny lately, I'm forced to see my crush everyday and I'm pretty sure he's not interested at all.

That is awful that's why I like my kind of crush great fun, I can dream and drool as much as I like and not get hurt hugs. Get the toys out or favourite dvds no point in being frustrated I get no sex in real life now but believe me I've never had so much fun as in the last year.

My OH lives in a different country and so we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. Haven't seen him for a few months now but he is coming for a visit next week. Might not be too active on the forums once he arrives :P

My OH isn't interested in sex at all and I'm a nympho. we used tp enjoy sex regularly and i get so frustrated a.d horny that i have contemplated an affair a few times

I understand it's tempting Dragoon but it's a time bomb too. I feel your frustration though 😢

I know i did come close once and talked to hubby about it and he promised he try buy nothing changed

My guy is away until early next year...so many months to go yet! Thank God for LH!

Is there another reason for his lack of sex drive? Stress or tiredness? It must be tough esp if you're constantly gagging for it

He says stuff in his past but we used to fuck like bunnies then one day he just stopped. i don't know really

dragoon wrote:

My OH isn't interested in sex at all and I'm a nympho. we used tp enjoy sex regularly and i get so frustrated a.d horny that i have contemplated an affair a few times

oh poor you but be very careful if you decide to have an affair sometimes they are not what they are cracked upto be. They can end up leaving you feel worse.

dragoon wrote:

He says stuff in his past but we used to fuck like bunnies then one day he just stopped. i don't know really

dare I mention that he needs to open up.

we had a rough patch some 20 odd years ago now and ended up going to Relate. There advise worked and now we remember to have time to chat and sort out things that cloud us.

Mind you we are not your normal couple either...

He has opened up and been to see a councillor but nothing changes its like he just doesn't want to. like he doesn't find me attractive. we have spoken in depth but he asks for time and i give him it. Even when we do have sex he won't play with me he's never licked me and its sex that for all intensive purposes gets his rocks off and then he leaves leaving me still horny and gagging for satisfaction

Barely seen the mrs recently and absolutely gagging for it. Hopefully might change tonight. Any suggestions as to what would buy that would get her in the mood?

Cook her a meal with nice music show her some tenderness and move from there lol x

Has been a few days and kids are at home so no afternoon nookie.
:(
Tonight I'm getting it whether he wants it or not

My frustration, 1. My ever changing sex drive(contraception issues)...

2.worst ever only seeing my bf weekends n never being alone... downsides of us living with our parents. ?.

Now list is endless ...

dragoon wrote:

Please don't have an affair I'm in the same boat but at least I know it's meds health issues I cope with imagination my huge crush toys hubby knows I have toys but it's like he's switched off sexually. There are times I think ooh I'd love a good seeing too, but in reality it's not going to happen I also write stories have done for years,I did if in my last marraige too, now that was hell the ex was crap at sex I hated it from day one I was a virgin so mind blowing sex has happenevery rarely in my life. If you've tried the talking and he's won't change or it's not down to medical reason's get your own sex life going yes it's a strange one but it's how I survive I've got pretty underwear 23 is like the biggest date night going, hubby's even paid for the buffet he doesn't know about the fun after 10 I'll be getting up to. He's decided no sex so I have a ball on my own hugs ok you may not want this route but our marriage is solid simply because we talk.

I have asked if he's not going to sleep with me can i have a sex buddy and his answet was no one touches me but his coz I'm his

dragoon wrote:

I have asked if he's not going to sleep with me can i have a sex buddy and his answet was no one touches me but his coz I'm his

Dragon sorry to hear this. It is quite common. If you use the search bar at the top of the page there are many threads about mismatched sex drives. An affair I fear will only make you fell worse.

One suggestion that comes up a lot is write a good old fashioned letter. This helps take the emotion out of a face to face confrontation and you can take your time to get it right.

We are all here to help, whilst your situation isn't good this is where LH can really help. Lots after caring and understanding advice which a few years ago just wasn't available. Plus lots of great toys and advice on them to help you relieve some of the tension. Good luck.