frustration at forum glitches

im so frustrated at these glitches

they went away

now they are back

i miss all the chat and questions but cant get my head around it all being out of order

fingers crossed it will be fixed soon

Agreed

It's so irritating - makes conversation impossibble. Even worse when people are asking for advice or offering it - doesn't work if posts are out of sync.

The website as a whole was doing weird things, strange error messages and so on, a few days ago.

Definitely more gremlins than mogwais in the LH system at the moment.....

Yeah I usually like posting on the games but no point at the moment as can't make sense of them. I'm sure as frustrating as it is for us it's even more so for the LH team trying to work out what's causing it! Fingers crossed for it being soon.

It does seem to be taking an awfully long time to sort out the problems.

rockstar wrote:

It does seem to be taking an awfully long time to sort out the problems.

I think they fixed it by accident when it happened a few weeks back. A code update to another part of the site mixed it all up, and then a later one un-jumbled everything again. If they didn't put their finger on the exact cause last time then it'll have them at a disadvantage this time round, which may account for the delay.

Let's hope they figure it out. 🤞🙂

Definitely glitches. I can’t see what the review items are for testing yet I can see those replying to test the items.

Definitely glitches. I can’t see what the review items are for testing yet I can see those replying to test the items.

kc. wrote:

They are there, but they're further down the page as all the posts are jumbled. If you scroll down through all the posts on the first page of the thread you should see Brenna's original post somewhere in there. 👍

Totally confusing and frustrating!!

I've just posted in the what undies are you wearing, my reply got sandwiched between a morning post last Friday and a evening one Sat, but maybe oddly it appears just under Bexy's post, in the same place as another post of mine that too was just under bexy's on a different thread and day?

Are Lovehoney just ignoring whats going on with the forum as this has been going on for weeks and it doesn't look like it will be fix soon, there are a few threads about it but Lovehoney's silence in those threads has been deafening!! And on a serious note there are quite a few threads where users are asking for serious advice and it's all getting lost in the mess plus they may feel it's just not worth the effort!!

i have just come back on after months of taking a break and i thought i was looking at them wrong. thank you for creating this thread and keeping us informed

Puts me off coming on tbh. I come on check to see if it's fixed then go off again

Still issues in the forum for me. I can't see the first page of any of the threads.

Very frustrating when trying to piece together a conversation

I know it is frustrating :( I wish I could fix it for y'all but my tech savviness ends at turning things off and on again!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for a fix soon!

It's so frustrating but working in IT I get how difficult it is to search through thousand of lines of coding looking for a bug. Feeling really sorry for Lovehoney Nick and his team.