FSOG trailer released

Scorpius: If the official trailer has only JUST been released, then I THINK that one you linked may be unofficial, because I saw that one weeks ago. Not sure though. xxx

LH-Stephanie, that trailer looks brilliant. Even if it wasn't the official trailer hehe

According to all the papers the official trailer was only realised to a select view and it's recieved poor reviews because it's so tame. And has been a disappointment to the select view watching it
However the unofficial trailer from November sounds like it could be pretty similar.. As it's also pretty tame

In my opinion I don't think a lot of people will go to the cinema to watch this. It loses a lot of traffic because a lad isn't gonna go watch it with his mate, a young couple early in dating aren't gonna want to be that uncomfortable, loads of husbands and wife's aren't gonna go to the cinema to watch it. But DVD sales will be sky high for sure.
I'm afraid it will be a cinema flop. The secretary was quite a kinky film. Didn't do it at the cinema.

You could say that about all films. They're all marketed at a target audience. Fair enough the select people you have spoken about won't see it, but women will go and see it with their friends, and couples will see it together. Husbands and wife's definitely will see it at the cinema, I'm a wife, and my husband will be getting dragged to see it! Haha!

I think the thought of loads of horny people sat in a room together will stop a lot of people going. People aren't gonna want to sit red faced with hundreds of strangers.

Yeah, I read that it was only released to a select few in a tester thing. According to their response it sounds like they were disappointed. For me, it will be one of those things that I will go and see, but know that it will be a bit of a let down :/ On the plus side I have watched a few things with Jamie Dornan and I now think he will make a pretty good Christian. Dakota Johnson is all wrong for me though...she's a bit tall for the Ana that I imagined, I think Alexis Bledel would have been great