fsog

What's FSOG

Fifty Shades Of Grey

Doh

paulsballs wrote:

What's FSOG

Depending on your point of view it's either 1) The Zeitgeist modern erotic novel 2) An appallingly written book 3) Not as good as Andrex to wipe your arse with. .... It is still preferable to the film, and thats because I don't recommend wiping your bum with a cinema ticket.

macspants wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

What's FSOG

Depending on your point of view it's either 1) The Zeitgeist modern erotic novel 2) An appallingly written book 3) Not as good as Andrex to wipe your arse with. .... It is still preferable to the film, and thats because I don't recommend wiping your bum with a cinema ticket.

Lol - I'll go with appallingly written book but I like option 3 too !

First time I saw it I thought it was a misspelling of frog!

Never know wrote:

First time I saw it I thought it was a misspelling of frog!

Ha ha - a frog would probably be more entertaining !

Haha, don't worry Paul - I had a bit of confusion first time I saw it too!!!

While I agree FSOG isn't the best written book it has got a lot of people (mostly women?) talking more openly about sex which can't be bad. It brought me to ths site, which I am really grateful for.

Appalingly wriiten book yes and the film was just as bad with it's unconvincing acting

capricorn13 wrote:

While I agree FSOG isn't the best written book it has got a lot of people (mostly women?) talking more openly about sex which can't be bad. It brought me to ths site, which I am really grateful for.

+1... It has helped so many couples reignite, we definitely had more sex as it turned me into an even more randy bugger than I am normally. I have read them all.. Yes I would agree not the best written book ever but I still enjoyed reading them...!haven't seen the movie so can't comment on that x