Fuck buddy advice please!

jr78 Really sorry how it turned out but i honestly believe if that is his attitude you are better off ending it now.What a total hypocrite it is allright for me to bed who i please but you should be waiting for me to do you the favour of having sex with you,how many peole are actually going to think that is a good idea.You will find someone even better who wants you and wants the whole relationship including the ups and downs which is all part of a lasting relationship.On the bright side you will not need to order the handcuffs now (Joke).Have fun with your magic wand and remember were still all here if you need us.

Good on you think you've made the right decision

In the words of the pink song just him and his hand

I'd tell him that if I were you

Good luck to you on the new nice fella that might just be waiting round the corner xx

Thanks everyone, I'm really really pleased I came on here the other day & got advice from you all because I think I probably wouldn't have asked so many questions or asked him to elaborate on exactly what he wanted, even looking from my 1st post I was being so naive, he's the 1st person I've met & clicked with since I broke up with my partner of 15 years a year ago so Im really rusty at this dating game. Although it wasn't the ending I particularly wanted I must say that some good has come out of it, he's built my confidence up with his compliments, I've realised there are people who will find me attractive & also I found love honey, it's forums & a great bunch of people who are ready to listen, offer advice & kind words & pick you up when you're feeling a bit down 😊😊😊 that is just great & I want to say a big thanks to you all xxx

P.s I LOVE that Pink song....if I hadnt blocked him on everything I might've sent him the link lol! 😉 x

Oh stay string hun it sound like he's not worth your time anyway such a hypocrite x

jr78 wrote:

Thanks everyone, I'm really really pleased I came on here the other day & got advice from you all because I think I probably wouldn't have asked so many questions or asked him to elaborate on exactly what he wanted, even looking from my 1st post I was being so naive, he's the 1st person I've met & clicked with since I broke up with my partner of 15 years a year ago so Im really rusty at this dating game. Although it wasn't the ending I particularly wanted I must say that some good has come out of it, he's built my confidence up with his compliments, I've realised there are people who will find me attractive & also I found love honey, it's forums & a great bunch of people who are ready to listen, offer advice & kind words & pick you up when you're feeling a bit down 😊😊😊 that is just great & I want to say a big thanks to you all xxx

Just go and hit em for 6 on those dating sites. You come accross as a very warm ,loving and sincere person and I am sure Mr Right is there waiting for you. Your mission now if you accept it is to find him and find happiness.

Take you time, be patient and we are all here to help you should you need it.

Virtual man hug sent ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

jr78 glad your in a positive frame of mind and realise that special someone is waiting just round the corner.You deserve so much more than was being offered and just think one day he is gioing to suddenly realise just what he let slip away.

jr78 glad your in a positive frame of mind ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) and realise that special someone is waiting just round the corner.You deserve so much more than was being offered and just think one day he is gioing to suddenly realise just what he let slip away ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif).

I agree with everyone here. You made the right decision. Just reading your comments in this thread proves to me that it's not the kind of relationship you want to be in. I'm sure you will find a better man that you will click with just as well that'll treat you how you deserve to be treated.

I'm glad you seem to be taking it quite well. :) Just keep your chin up and don't get yourself down. I think you did yourself, and the female gender, proud with the way you handled it. I hope you find someone deserving of you soon!

mysteron wrote:

I agree but some men are "sods"( my wife's term) when it comes to relationships with women. A blokes natural instinct is to sew his seed . That is nature . Thats why some women have to rein in their guy and really work at their relationship to stop him straying . There are even web sites dedicated to fixing up flings and affairs which personally I think is morally wrong. The fact that you guy is a FB to start off with means he will more likely stray as things stand .

Don't get me wrong all men arn't like this and there are many guy forum members and partners of the ladies on here in long and successful relationships. My own being 25 years is probably one of the longest on here .

So going back to your situation your "relationship" is at a junction. You can either turn left and not get hurt and call the "relationship" off amicably. You can also turn right and move the relationship along but there will be a risk of getting hurt and will require a lot of work . That is why you need a long chat perhaps over dinner and then decide . but your chances of getting hurt are greater than turning left.

Like I said your are the one IMHO who is holding all the cards. It upto you how you play them . Only your own mind and your heart can tell you your best course of action but decide after another chat.

Good luck and I hope everything goes well whichever route you decide.

I have to agree here. I am only 30 but there was a time i only wanted FBs and i have to say at times i would say things i didnt mean to get an FB. I have gone from one FB to another and then back when things stopped but always had a 'sob' story to why i stopped with them in the first place. Starting as FBs probably is a bad move as its not a fully committed start.

It's nice to hear everyone agreeing I made the right choice & kinkywelsh Im pleased you let me into a little secret about the sob stories because I'm getting them all & think if I was a bit younger I'd be falling for them....he sent flowers to my work last night so everyone there thinks he's just the most romantic man ever.....I haven't gone into it with them so they don't know it's his last point of contact because he's blocked & deleted off everything else! I actually unblocked him last night for a few minutes so I could ring him & tell him to stop & got a sob story then (a new one he hadn't used on me yet lol!) I've come to the conclusion that he's good.....he's really good & he's probably used to getting his own way so this is why he's still trying, not because hes changed his mind & decided he cant live without me but because hes used to ending things on his terms & he doesn't like that I got in 1st! A week ago I believed everything he said now I suspect this is what he always does & he's a massive head fuck 😖 I just need to stay strong, get out with my girls tonight & dance till I fall off my heels lol! That's everyone for listening & giving me advice & keeping me sassy lol 😉 x

Jr78 hope you had a great night out.

Hi onlyones, I had a great night out, just what I needed to take my mind of everything :-) I think I might need another 1 this week too lol! X

Good idea,you deserve it.