Sex buddy wants more

Hi all, I'm new to the forum so I'm sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place!

Basically I'm looking for some advice. I've had a sex buddy for the last year, I see him every 2-3 weeks and we work together. The last 6 months I've started to fall for him and I think he has for me too, he stares at me when I'm not looking, finds any excuse to walk past my office, take days off work to spend together. The problem is in my desire for more I got needy and started texting him constantly which I think put him off. I am a complete chaser and I'm bad at knowing when to stop. We have this relationship because we've both had previous bad ones and been cheated on and this was an easier way to not get hurt. A few weeks ago he started dating someone. We haven't been together since then. I was devastated, defied the whole point of our relationship but he still stares and smiles and looks for me when he's near my office. I know him well now and he knows me and I'm pretty sure he's scared of his feelings for me, this girl he's seeing is a player from what I know.

Ive never felt more sexually comfortable with a man and we send each other videos, pictures, use toys on each other but we talk as well. I've stopped contacting him at the moment cos I was really hurt he was dating someone, but then I never told him how I felt. Is there any hope of winning him back as a boyfriend? I know people out there will say he's not worth it and he could've been dating me but I really want to give this a go. How do I win him back? Should I just ignore him? Help!

If it was me I would arrange to meet for a drink and be honest with him, as long as you can take that his feelings may not be the same! But if you don't communicate you are never going to know. You can't guess how he may or may not feel.

unfortunatley, when woman start having sex, emotions kick in and we are more likely to want more. Men manage to put things in boxes and you are in the

"Sex buddy" box. Posted before I finished!!!!

I agree, you need to talk to him.

For all you know, his feelings may be the same and he's seeing this woman to try and make you jelous. Well, it sounds that way to me if he keeps trying to seek you out. But whatever the outcome, you sound like good friends and he' be hurt to find out he's done something that's upset you, without him knowing.

I think you need to go somewhere, away from a bedroom and really tell him how you feel. It's the only solution, playing games will just lead to further hurt.

I must add, welcome to the forums, and I wish you the best of luck :)

Hello!

Like others have said, speak to him. You'll never know if you don't try :) Good luck!

Sex buddy and feelings developing is usually a recipe for disaster, especially if he now has a girlfriend. I'd think it would be natural for one to look at the person whom we're sh@gging even if it's just for sex, especially if you work together.

Are you sure you're not reading too much into his natural reactions?

Talk to him, but again remember he now has a girlfriend.

It's not that he isn't worth it, but that is the danger of having a no strings relationship, eventually one of you moves on.

I am sure he finds you attractive as you do him, or you wouldn't have had sex.

Are you sure it's him you want or is it the idea of someone like him? Lots of things you need to think about for yourself, I'd take a long walk and clear my mind and really think about why you like him and what you want from a relationship.