Fuck Machine

Anyone been fortunate enough to ride a fuck machine?

Are they any good?

They look amazing on video. Seeing someone crank up the speed really turns me on.

I'd love to try an F-machine pro or a Fucksall. It's a shame they aren't more affordable.

I've tried the F-Machine Pro - Which I really enjoyed, being able to control the speed ect was really great. There's a full review for it on my blog (details in profile) if you'd like to have a look.

It was a really great experiance, and enabled me to be lazy! lol

OMG, am I really that innocent? What's a fuck machine?!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/sex-swings-machines/sex-machines/

I believe it is possible to hire the machine that FA reviews - that may make it more affordable?

Sex toys for hire really just made me shiver in a bad way :(

Same sounds yuck!

It's the machine itself which is for hire - it's fully cleaned ect, and you can also clean it yourself when it comes to you. You're supplied with a new dildo each time (That you get to keep) and you can also use your own dildo attachments, so nothing that internally goes in you is sent out (If that makes sense)

Its simple - use a Condom.....

Strange Days wrote:

Its simple - use a Condom.....

No need, as FA pointed out above they send you a brand new attachment when you rent it. Nobody has used that dildo but you :)

Myself and the missus have a f-machine. Amazing for pretend 3some fun. With the 8" doc Johnson ur3 realistic she says it almost feels real, and can't see what could feel more real apart from the real thing!