Fuerteventura in December

Booked a holiday to Fuerteventura in December. Know its famous for getting your kit off, just wondered whether it will be warm enough for a nice all over tan?

I would check their forecast nearer the time. I used to live in Spain and sometimes it can be lovely at that time of year, other times not so much. It is definitely cooler than the rest of the year though, especially in the mornings.

I went in January of this year and I'm the days (by 10.30-11am) itnis definitely warm enough right up to about 6pm or so.

If in remember correctly it went up to about 24 degrees, so in the sun it felt much hotter.

Evenings got significantly cooler so had to go by a jumper to wear!

Hope you have a great time!

I have been to Fuerteventura in late November and got a really good tan. It can get quite windy but if you are going to the main beach near Corralejo there are stone shelters all over the place which fit two people comfortably inside. They shelter you from the wind and are nice and private but you must get there fairly early in the morning to get one. Have fun.

Speaking of which, are all beaches naturist friendly? I'm assuming you have to be in a certain part of the beach?

Also would it be frowned upon as a single guy to make use of the naturist areas?

Been to Fueteventura sometime ago and the dunes of Corralejo are very nudist friendly.As has been mentioned it is always windy.We stayed on the south end of the island at Jandia and theres plenty of nudist beaches there(and the stone shelters).Weather was fine when we stayed the odd cooler day but no rain.

Prefer Gran Canaria to be honest.

Ive been there and there are lots of nudist beaches . I loved getting my kit off . Have a great time

Which beaches are best for an all over tan?

I went to Jandia where they have nudist beach but some hotels have nudist pools as well ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)