Fun Factory products

Hi, I'm new to the forums (fora?) and just wanted to ask why LoveHoney seem to be discontinuing all Fun Factory products. I think this would be a shame as I've found their products to be really high-quality, and was looking forward to buying more here. Is the discontinuation a permanent thing? I'm sure I'm not the only person who would be disappointed by this.

Thanks

evey

Ah no, you appear to be right evey. That is pretty disappointing news - Fun Factory seem to have rather fantastic and refreshing designs ideas, I'll be sad to see them go. Plus I agree that they do seem to live up to their reputation as a high quality, designer toy manufacturer - it is one of the few names that I would instinctively trust.

Having said that, there's a chance that with such a mass discontinuation, there'll be a range of new products coming in - got to be good news there?!

Hi every, l am sure there will be a sound reason - watch this space they will reply.

Tallboy

Thanks Carly - still diappointed and hope Fun Factory will make a re-appearance on LH at some point - but will check out the new ranges.

Fun Factory Delight... Now, when I suddenly and inexplicably become an overnight millionaire, you won't be there waiting for me... *sobs*

mimiaow wrote:

Fun Factory Delight... Now, when I suddenly and inexplicably become an overnight millionaire, you won't be there waiting for me... *sobs*

Nor me *waaaaah*

MmeKitty wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Nor me *waaaaah*

Alas, we can mourn the loss together... oh Delight, how we hardly knew thee...

I have been having a look at the rather new Vibe Therapy range, and do have to admit that they look quite nice. Haven't tried them in reality, but theoretically look promising :) Just not quite as funky, not quite got the Fun Factory edge. And, I know this must sound very trivial, can't imagine that the packaging can be quite as nice!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I adore FF vibes, I have three of their toys and they are just not comparable. Pah. I will check out the other ones Carly mentions, but I think this is one decision I will urge a re-think on! I know they're expensive, both very worth it!

Never fear ladies, I've tried out the new Vibe Therapy range, and they are fabulous. Very classy and well made, lovely colours and great vibrations and patterns!

Fair enough Carly and I'm relieved to hear that LB says the other range is good!

Yeah, it's a pity about that but I guess there are some things that don't work out - am looking forward to this new range (well it is my birthday coming up in the next week or so?!)...

It's a great shame that LH are not going to be selling any more FF toys- we have several and they are excellent.

But, at least this means there will be a few bargains to pick up in the sale.

caved and got the bootie, as ive had it on my WL for ages... lol

I turn my back for what seems like 5 minutes, and all the Fun Factory booties have gone. Shame.

Thats weird, i was just looking for them. Seems a shame LH don't stock them anymore :(

They sold out in a matter of days in the Summer Sale - Sorry! Don't worry though - although we are not going to be stocking the Fun Factory range we will make sure that you guys don't miss out and we will be coming out with some new toys in the shortly including a brand new butt plug.

Nexas wrote:

As Carly has said, it's something to do with OTHER companies, so it is outside of LH's hands. Let's leave it at that shall we? LOL

Yes siree says TB sitting stiffly to attention !!!!

TB

Heck I was just gonna review that gorgeous bootie plug!!!

Having had not 1 but 3 FF vibes go faulty on me, I can hazard a guess as to why they have gone.

Great when they worked though LOL

I appreciate the news LoveHoney - Carly. We're new to this LoveHoney thing. My wife and I are hoping to get some tester products to start opening up our world. Your login name suggests you work with LoveHoney? Can you offer advice on how to "Contribute" to the forums to meet the requirements for free products? My wife and I don't have much experience to share with everyone. This is why we've come here. How can we get "noticed" without all the experience?