Fun things to try out?

Anyone done some experimenting that they'd recommend for others to try out?

One thing I recommend is for the guy to lie on his back, and the girl to lie on her back.... but on top of him. He reaches up around her, using one hand on her 'down below', and the other hand caresses her breasts and down to her stomach. The guy gets a bit squashed, but for girl it's quite an erotic way to be brought-off.

Oh yes, there's definitely one that we recently tried out that I can SO recommend!

The woman lies on her back, and puts her ass as high in the air as possible, supporting herself with her elbows. He stands on his feet and goes through his knees, facing away from her. The stimulation is mind blowing, as is the view on the man's cock and balls..

I don't get it, BB. I get her position.... but does he have to be a contortionist, double-jointed at the thigh, hip, spine and penis?

Oh sorry BB....I've got it now! She's on her back on the edge of the bed/sofa with her pelvis up, supported by her elbows and forearms. He's standing on the floor, between her knees, facing away from her, and bending forwards. His penis is bent downwards and backwards to enter her. WOW! (Have I got this right?) I guess the penis must rub close to her clitoris as well as penetrating her.... and yes she gets quite an eyeful! Thanks BB. Definitely one to road test !

Lifebuoy wrote:

Oh sorry BB....I've got it now! She's on her back on the edge of the bed/sofa with her pelvis up, supported by her elbows and forearms. He's standing on the floor, between her knees, facing away from her, and bending forwards. His penis is bent downwards and backwards to enter her. WOW! (Have I got this right?) I guess the penis must rub close to her clitoris as well as penetrating her.... and yes she gets quite an eyeful! Thanks BB. Definitely one to road test !

Yes, exactly, that is what I mean!
Believe me, it is very erotic for both partners, a great one to try out (but put something soft under her back).

BB you writing your own karma suta ? Sounds very interesting

I like the position (called reverse St George) where the woman is on top facing away from you, her knees bent she is then able to straddle you, then ride you while you get a great view of her rear, you can also sit up & reach round to play with her breasts or stimulate her down stairs abit more.

I still don't get that position BB... from what Lifebuoy is saying, your suggesting I should touch my toes and bend my cock so it's facing my own arse, then try and penetrate my hovering OH? I really hope I'm missing something because otherwise I am doing sex wrong...

If it is that my hamstrings won't allow me to do it anyway lol

big LOL !

Another bonk position which is quite nice as a variation (you probably know it already), is with her lying on her back and him lying on his side at 90 degrees to her. She draws up the leg that is nearest to him as he lies at 90 degrees, and places it over him, so that his groin is against hers. Penis inserted, his legs scissor her other leg, so her thigh is between his thighs. Then.... ACTION!

KinkyFuckery wrote:

That's a big compliment KinkyFuckery, but no.. it was actually my lover who came up with it, as an experiment, but after that I definitely let him know how great the view and feeling was..

Wild172 wrote:

I still don't get that position BB... from what Lifebuoy is saying, your suggesting I should touch my toes and bend my cock so it's facing my own arse, then try and penetrate my hovering OH? I really hope I'm missing something because otherwise I am doing sex wrong...

If it is that my hamstrings won't allow me to do it anyway lol

No it's not that acrobatic.

You're supposed to stand on your feet, your knees a bit bent. You point your cock straight down, into her..

S&M sexy times wrote:

I like the position (called reverse St George) where the woman is on top facing away from you, her knees bent she is then able to straddle you, then ride you while you get a great view of her rear, you can also sit up & reach round to play with her breasts or stimulate her down stairs abit more.

Is that with the soles of her feet on the bed? If so, I definitely like that bigtime..... and more intense than conventional 'cowboy' where she faces towards you. Bit tiring for her mind you, so it's not one that can be kept up for long. Thanks S&M !

Well it's Thursday and I have to say I'm just a BIT disappointed. What is it.... 200,000 people signed up to the Forum and only 5 suggestions so far ! I'm starting to think the Forum is mostly populated, if not by virgins, then folks with very dull sex lives and very little experience to share !! You MUST have done some interesting things that others might like to try out.... positions, kinks, toys, techniques... !!

Maybe everyone has got something to suggest, but they think everyone's going to go..... 'Oh, know that one....BORING !'

For Pete's sake, take a risk !

(who is Pete anyway, anyone know?)

Lifebuoy wrote:

Well it's Thursday and I have to say I'm just a BIT disappointed. What is it.... 200,000 people signed up to the Forum and only 5 suggestions so far ! I'm starting to think the Forum is mostly populated, if not by virgins, then folks with very dull sex lives and very little experience to share !!

I can't help but think this is going to receive a lot of backlash from various forum members. Just cause I'm a virgin doesn't mean I'm boring indecision

Anyway, there's an App for this! Let me find it... http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/relationships/album856252/sex-positions-kamasutra-sex-positions-p1.html Well, that's not an App but it sure is interesting! Lol

In my case, Pete is my next-door-neighbour. Who knew, right? cheeky

No offence HE

I didn't say virgins are boring ! Just speculating on the lack of posts....

But good luck with the Happy Experimenting.... and think about posting here when you discover something special

Personally i dont look at a thread thats not got a profile picture, only people who i know are interested in being on the forum by having a photo.

I know there are others on the forum that think the same as i, the forum is continuolsy growing and many people come on, ask a question thats already been answerd before, then leave. The dont give to the community they just take.

So having a photo up may help you get people to read through your posts

Thanks WS. Yeah it doesn't look very inviting does it? Problem is I'm so computer illiterate that I will need to wait for the GF to arrive next week and do it for me. Derrrrr

go to the top of the page, click "Your account" (above the basket)

Then scroll right down the page and in the bit that says

Lovehoney Community - Forums and Product Reviews

click on the "edit your profile"

then where it says upload new picture click on the browse button and navigate to a photo you would like to upload :)

Thanks WS. Success ! Just hope my mother doesn't join the Forum.

BedroomBondage wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

That's a big compliment KinkyFuckery, but no.. it was actually my lover who came up with it, as an experiment, but after that I definitely let him know how great the view and feeling was..

No problem I cant get my head around it lol