furries and fursuiters

And again I feel the need to say something... It's a hell of a leap to make from "one person did this" to "when people talk about fetishes being under control I wonder". There are millions of fetishists around the globe, most of whom manage their fantasies - whether mild or extreme - in a perfectly healthy way.

I'm sorry I have the utmost respect for anyones fantasies but there has to be a line drawn. This involves human life and I cannot respect anyone who fantasizes about what ultimately would involve taking a life. I stand by my comment!

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

And again I feel the need to say something... It's a hell of a leap to make from "one person did this" to "when people talk about fetishes being under control I wonder". There are millions of fetishists around the globe, most of whom manage their fantasies - whether mild or extreme - in a perfectly healthy way.

And again I will say, I have my opinion, you are entitled to yours. A fetish about killing and eating people is in my opinion unhealthy, that is my opinion. It wasnt one person, it was two. One person who wanted to be killed and eaten found another who was willing and wanted to do it. That in my OPINION is completely off the wall.

also i cannot see eating someone as sexual, to me thats not a fetish, what is sexual in it? next they will say shooting people is sexual fetish, im sorry but agree with others there has to be boundries

Rach many fetishes are about being in control or being controlled, as you say there must be limits.

Gunther i know what fetish means, but dont understand how being eaten or wanting to eat someone as being Sexual fetish, as i always say each to their own, but there has to be a line

Rach I agree, sorry if you thought i was being condescending it wasnt my intention.

gunther wrote:

Rach I agree, sorry if you thought i was being condescending it wasnt my intention.

:) no worries

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And about Vore - It doesn't mean that the fetish involves killing someone. A lot of the time it is about eating a person whole and unharmed, ending up trapped in the pit of a stomach or being absorbed in to the body. (Remember that Dr Who episode with Peter Kay playing that big green monster who ate the people who got together to find evidence of the Doctor? Quite like that.)

Do you think they people that have this fetish were some wild animal in previous life? lol ....Sorry but it is a serious /tongue in cheek point!!

Dee_licious333 wrote:

Do you think they people that have this fetish were some wild animal in previous life? lol ....Sorry but it is a serious point!!

I think it is maybe a primal urge a throwback to when we were hunter gatherers, like the sex drive libido itself.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:Do you think I was a womans foot in a previous life?

I don't know.. :-P

Damned funny Aniko.....im picturing a foot hopping about in a forest

If you were Big Foot .. maybe AA!!