FYI - Lovehoney brand remote controls

Just a quick FYI incase there's anyone out there who had the same goals as I did:

Purchased the Lovehoney Booty Shaker remote control vibrating butt plug (fantastic, highly recommend) and the Lovehoney Wild Thing remote control vibrating cock ring (not tried in earnest yet, although inital thoughts are "nice powerful bullet, ring a bit tight").

My idea had been that I'd keep the remote for the ring to control the vibrations on my FB's clit while she could control the plug vibes with the other remote.

Sounds fun in theory right?

Well, unfortunately, both remote controls operate on the same frequency which means that a single remote controls both bullet vibes.

Not the end of the world, but does mean I have my thinking cap back on to try and achieve the end goal.

I should add, I have not confirmed if this is the same across all the Lovehoney remote control toys or if I was just unfortunate with the combo I picked. Something to bear in mind though.

1 Like

Oh, that's great to know. Thank you for sharing!

If you decide to reviwe either of these toys, please mention in your review that their controllers use the same frequency!

Smultron wrote:

Oh, that's great to know. Thank you for sharing!

If you decide to reviwe either of these toys, please mention in your review that their controllers use the same frequency!

I had already reviewed the Booty Shaker before discovering this issue and can't seem to be able to edit it. However, when I write my review of the Wild Thing I shall be sure to highlight this.

Maybe it's just karma for wanting that much vibration at one time Smultron!

Alicia4Ever wrote:

These 2 love eggs use the same frequency on the remote. Or at least they used to, I don't know if this has changed as I have had them quite a while.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30888

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37965

Interesting Alicia4Ever - I wonder if they share components given the similar torus shaped remotes...

Goes to show that mixing and matching the brands might not always solve the issue.

Ahh....good to know.

Just order my first one with a remote, so this is really good info to know. Thank you!