G-Spot Stimulating Intimate Part Spreader

oh my gosh... i love things that look unsual... has anyone tried this!?

I know its new but would love to give it a go!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28563

We haven't but it has been on my wish list for a while at another website. So excited that lh are now doing it.

I've not tried anything like it, although you're right it does look fun!

I had this on my desk for a couple of days and I have to say it looks like an interesting device!

To me it looks like it would be especially beneficial for oral play - leaving both your partners hands free for other activities! ;)

ohhh Jess - does that mean its coming back into stock??

Anything that makes oral a bit different is an amazing toy in a lesbians world ;)

x

Hi Chels - it is due back into stock within the next week :-)

Lovehoney - Louise wrote:

Hi Chels - it is due back into stock within the next week :-)

+1 :)

We just stocked a few in to start with to see how they'd sell, and they've been pretty darn popular so we're getting more ASAP.

Keep checking the product page for an update, or set yourself up for a reminder email. We'll drop you a line as soon as the stock has arrived :)

Thank you :) x

I agree I was looking at it last night. It does look very interesting!

I couldn't find the entry on PANDER TO ME, but I believe this was stocked at a forum member's request and has proved very popular indeed! It's taken Lovehoney - Flavie (sex toy buyer) and I quite by surprise!

I must admit this has interested me too. I've seen and tried a few kind of similar flexiable toys before, which can give a similar experience, but this looks easier to use.

I think part of that attraction is it does the same thing as a speculum without reminding you of the docs. Which some of use hate but would love to try bring opened up best of both worlds.

jojomojo wrote:

I think part of that attraction is it does the same thing as a speculum without reminding you of the docs. Which some of use hate but would love to try bring opened up best of both worlds.

I agree! It looks much more appealing than a speculum Xx

Khaleesi wrote:

jojomojo wrote:

I agree! It looks much more appealing than a speculum Xx

My thoughts exactly!!