So I took it as an OK,,

I've just ordered this; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16485 my wife saw it in the wish list, she didn't say, "your not using that anywhere near me!" so took it as an " Okaay?" so hopefully we (I) can have some fun with it. Lets see what we can see/feel/touch/stimulate

rather her than me lol

before inserting, might be worth dipping it in warm water to warm it. personally think that when they are cold, it makes the experience uncomfy and lots of lube :)

Having just had yet another intimate examination at the GPs this would not be high on my list for "fun" use, but each to their own.

I suspect metal speculums will become for "play" purposes only, as according to the nurse at the surgery they now have to use dispsable plastic ones only.

Might want lots of lube too. I ask for extra ky when i have to have them inside me at the doctors.

Blueeyes82 wrote:

rather her than me lol

before inserting, might be worth dipping it in warm water to warm it. personally think that when they are cold, it makes the experience uncomfy and lots of lube :)

Thanks I'll try it warm first then and see how we go, the freezing cold thought could be fun too, put my rather cold hand on her pussy whilst she was in the shower earlier, she kind of liked it,,

Nooo. I'll be interested to know what happens though!

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

rather her than me lol

Thanks I'll try it warm first then and see how we go, the freezing cold thought could be fun too, put my rather cold hand on her pussy whilst she was in the shower earlier, she kind of liked it,,

that's diff to having a semi female torture device stuck up the foo foo ;)

having had many smear tests, safe to say it's far from fun but each to their own lol

capricorn13 wrote:

Having just had yet another intimate examination at the GPs this would not be high on my list for "fun" use, but each to their own.

+ 1 ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

nope, nothing for us. Hard to imagine it's sexy.

This is something that I have wanted to try for a while now, definitely something I will be buying in the future. Good luck and have fun with it!

Oh I like speculums, I like them on my bum to stretch it open a little.

Hope you have fun with it x

HahaI not sure how that reaction was an okay

Just a word of warning that when removing it, make sure you don't close it up all the way. If you do you can trap skin or worse between the blades and cause tears when you take it out.

bunual wrote:

Just a word of warning that when removing it, make sure you don't close it up all the way. If you do you can trap skin or worse between the blades and cause tears when you take it out.

Arghk! This just literally made me jam my legs shut. Please be careful x

Nearly all women would hate the thought of cold metal going in there. A few more would be OK with warm metal; most still would prefer your fingers, tongue, or at most a silicone or similar dildo. That said, ladies' intimate bits go from being very delicate and sensitive at the start of foreplay to incredibly accommodating and capable of standing all sorts of 'abuse' later on. So there will be timing issues, too.

We're all different, not only compared to other people, but in ourselves. It's probably best to explore this toipic in conversation before you start ramming solid stuff up your lady's downstairs hallway ...

I'm not sure how I'd feel if OH asked to use this, I'd never ask for it, it doesn't look comfortable at all! But if it was to turn OH on then I'd give it a go

yeah another womans perspective here, I would not like that. I hate examinations at the doctors, due to my womb issues and ops ive had a fair few in my time. Plus my smear is due and NO just no. It would be horrible for me. But each to their own, if she lets you fair play. If not then I'd be returning it lol.

MrPink wrote:

Nearly all women would hate the thought of cold metal going in there. A few more would be OK with warm metal; most still would prefer your fingers, tongue, or at most a silicone or similar dildo. That said, ladies' intimate bits go from being very delicate and sensitive at the start of foreplay to incredibly accommodating and capable of standing all sorts of 'abuse' later on. So there will be timing issues, too.

We're all different, not only compared to other people, but in ourselves. It's probably best to explore this toipic in conversation before you start ramming solid stuff up your lady's downstairs hallway ...

I love the sensation of cold metal/glass, think it's one of those 'each to their own' things :)

I think it's pretty important to realise the difference between your GP sticking something up there and your partner doing it. I mean you don't like when they stick their fingers up their either, but when your partner does it it is obviously different!

I don't find speculums uncomfortable if you're properly relaxed (which you're never at the GP, really). Take out the discomfort and you've got an interesting plaything.

This is another one of those things I don't find arousing myself, but if it would turn a partner on I'd do it. So long as we did the research and new what was what. But that said, I have no issues with vaginal examinations and have never had any issues during smears or during my pregnancy. So no reason your partner couldn't feel the same. Let us know how it goes if you do get to use it x

I love a cold glas dildo up there but this ? No I dont think so but, I've had a think about it and have decided that maybe it's just because I associate it with something unpleasant - a smear test etc. Still dosen't really appeal but if hubby wanted to use this then I guess I'd be prepared to give it a try- I can say this safe in the knowledge that he would never want too though ;) !