G-Whizz

Argh, gutted.. just clicked sale link in e-mail and saw the G-Whizz reduced.. had my eye on it for a while.. but it's sold out... October seems so long away! Going to have to see about finding something else now ;-)

oh mannnnnnnnn

gutted, it might be back sooner :)
i just managed to order one, although have missed out on some other things :(

Bad luck, I can sympathise though. I had something discontinued in my basket, and it disappeared out of there before I had finished browsing. And that is the 2nd time this has happened to me!

the g whizz IS in stock, there must have been a limit to how many they were gunna sell for £9. fair enough though

acoupleofwankers wrote:

I had something discontinued in my basket, and it disappeared out of there before I had finished browsing. And that is the 2nd time this has happened to me!

I did my sale shop in two parts, for fear of that happening too... When I had a couple of bits in the basket just clicked to order it and then continued browsing. Luckily didn't miss out this time. There are some really good discounts in this sale so I thought a lot of the stuff might get grabbed pretty quickly :)

QT Pie wrote:

Argh, gutted.. just clicked sale link in e-mail and saw the G-Whizz reduced.. had my eye on it for a while.. but it's sold out... October seems so long away! Going to have to see about finding something else now ;-)

I think this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18122 is supposed to be great for g-spot too, and it's not too pricey either.

Just saw now it was back. Thanks spiced tea for that reccommendation! :-)

Sexyboots wrote:

disappointed!! It doesnt work!! The bit where the battery goes doesnt close properly so there's no vibration....or it stops n wont start ;(

if you return it you should get a replacement

fistinglover69 wrote:

the g whizz IS in stock, there must have been a limit to how many they were gunna sell for £9. fair enough though

They did it as deal of the day a few days ago, so its now back to its original price

Sexyboots wrote:

disappointed!! It doesnt work!! The bit where the battery goes doesnt close properly so there's no vibration....or it stops n wont start ;(

Hi Sexyboots,

Really sorry to hear you had a problem with the G-Whizz.

It's best to contact our Customer Care team who'll be able to help you further. You can find all the information here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us

Gem Xx

my partner brought it on the deal of the day, and i have to say she loves it

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

They did it as deal of the day a few days ago, so its now back to its original price

it went out of stock on that day, and said it was gunna be in stock october 31 and then the next day was back in stock again

i was really lucky i ordered itr on deal of the day and it arrived saturday great toy :))))