Gags

When were u last gagged and what with? How did it feel?

I was gagged with a large red ball gag about a week ago, it felt fine at first and very enjoyable but i was made to wear it for about three hours which was too long. I now know how K feels when i make him wear his black penis gag for long periods ,maybe i may be a little more understanding in the future, then again maybe not. x

Her undies. Pleasant enough but didn't really do anything for me. So instead I used them to clean up the BJ she'd just given me and turned the tables..

That worked considerably better for all concerned.

I've also been with a lady who loved nothing more than being ball-gagged, subdued and violated. Which was great, the only downside being I couldn't force a BJ, which being the orally fixated deviant I seem to be, was the only negative. But she loved it, which is what counts isn't it?

We have a breathable ball gag, but it hurts to wear it for too long. Not worn it in a while actually !

Gags are one thing i've never gotten into. I own one, but I haven't used it and I can't see it getting much use when I have the chance.

For one thing, I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate not being able to swallow properly. Drooling feels awful. *shudders*

I was gagged last week, the OH was gagged yesterday. I don't mind wearing them for short periods of time but long periods hurts.

my oh and i love being gagged but as MM says long periods can be uncomfortable

Has anyone used one of those medical ratchet type gags which force and hold the mouth wide open?

Yesterday Wifey said" shut up or your not going to get any" I felt put down.

And she just used "pussy power".

Tbh... This sort of play doesn't appeal at all. As I have been in an abusive relationship, I would not want to be so controlled. Don't get me wrong, I still find a sub role in my sex, but experimenting with gagging is one step too far. I would find it too close to the abuse I went through.. To find it attractive.

Using bonds and blindfolds do still give me a reason to test out.. Eventually, but on a sensory level..
There is still a fine line to what ppl will find enjoyable or acceptable. For others I see it isn't an issue... But o ur past can come back to haunt us occasionally