Garden sex! Does anyone do it?

Hi Loving it. Why not choose a warm moonless night in summer?

Weather seems just about right for the first go at garden sex this summer.

We used to all the time. Seems like one of us is getting old and boring

No but I would love to!

I've had sex in a garden, but not mine - at least 5 houses might be able to see. I love outdoor sex generally.

Couldn't really do it in our garden.....too overlooked. But my in-laws garden is an acre, on the edge of a village, so has more possibility for doing it !

I love garden sex with my man, it is a lovely free feeling and you can have wet play aswell

I'd love to try this but we are so overlooked! One thing that will stay as a fantasy..xx

Very frequently, and the swimming pool is starting to warm up, so more splashing about soooooooonnnnn

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You would living on a farm would be ideal for this but it's covered in very active footpaths and people keep turning up.

Just got a hot tub! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Have you tried to use plastic garden furniture during garden sex, it does seem sturdy enough.

We have had full sex in the garden (even though it's overlooked) .. night time is favourite :)

Nope but would of done, like the idea of garden sex

Outdoor garden sex is the best. When on our honeymoon we stayed in a cabin with a. Hot tub and had sex regularly in there. Even with neighbours next to us! I'm sure the couple next to us were doing the same thing one night at the same time as us. We bath nude in the back garden sometimes even with neighbours. And this often leads to us getting aroused knowing we are being watched and going inside just by the back door and fucking.

For hub and I garden sex is a no no. Although we know our next door neighbor on our right does it all the time with different partners (free show watching from our upper floor).

on holiday next week in a villa with a pool so naked and lots of play time.

I would love to but we are overlooked. I have thought if I sit on the step nobody would see me giving my hubby a blow job, I might treat him.

Yes Thankfully we have a few places in the garden that are not overlooked. Also the garden shed which is more like a log cabin. Hubby built it from scratch. X

Sadly not much privacy in my yard, we've only gone as far as being fingered and that's about it.