Garden sex! Does anyone do it?

Love being naked outside, luckily we have a quite sechuled garden, love to suck and F### out there

Have done it during the day at a few houses over the years. Definitely can’t beat a breeze round your bits whilst u at it.

We didn't have sex in the garden yesterday but did manage to make love in the woods. A lovely woodland walk . Surprised how many people were out walking though so we couldn't get fully naked and had to be careful. Very nice though. Xx

We love having sex in the garden, last summer I got between Mrs b's thighs as she sat in a garden chair and licked and fingered until she squirted. I've got a great photo of the wet patch on the patio... πŸ˜‰

We used to have garden sex ( over here called the back yard ) every once in a while . If wife was still active and teen grandson was not living with us I would love to have sex all over . Especially near the waterfall in partial moon light .

If I had a place of my own with a garden (and a partner *sobs*) at the time of an anniversary I'd like to have a 'posh picnic' in the garden - basically your standard picnic but with formalware and some ultra-large cushions to lounge on. Hopefully the playful nature of feeding each other fruit and sandwich would turn into sex on the large cushions (preferably on a summer's evening and right next to some nicely-fragranced flowers).

Love Stud Too wrote:

Hi Loving it. Why not choose a warm moonless night in summer?

Great idea! being able to look up at the stars, and the lack of moonlight would hopefully provide some extra privacy. Would have to be quite a warm night though.

Another idea could be to go camping in the garden and have have sex in the tent.

that light bulb moment wrote:

Another idea could be to go camping in the garden and have have sex in the tent.

We had a gazebo in the garden (when we had a garden) and we quite regularly shagged in that. In fact, I'd say shagging was its main use!