Garden Sex

We have quite a long garden and make full use of it when the weather is warm enough.

With the current heat wave we have been going out in the garden for sex at night.

We usually wait until all the houses near us have gone to bed and their light go out [unecessary detail] It’s so beautiful to make love under stars and moonlight.

Does anyone else here try this?

We have a large garden but unfortunately the kids bedrooms ovver look it.

Nice and quiet at the stables mind ;P

*warning* hay and straw is not as soft as it looks and can be rather pointy o.0

We sunbathe in our garden and sometimes it ends in sex. We're lucky that we can't be overlooked from anywhere but do have to tone down the moans and groans. We have had a few 4some sessions in the garden on hot evenings using a couple of air beds.

Me and OH have had sex in our garden recently but ina tent felt so naughty knowing that anyone could hear us or figure out what was happening inside ha x

I've never had sex outside, but it's something I really want to do at some point

Yes, we do this sometimes and it's lovely.

1 Like

We can't at our new house as there is no privacy at the minute. And I dread to think what animals are in our new garden ( right now it's a over grown mess! ) but gutted we didn't do this in our old place.

Never done it in the garden, but did it in a park once.

Very fun.

Yes we have done this, it is so much fun and very liberating

Yes on the trampoline, all neighbors appeared to be out/asleep(well lights were off). We took some fairy lights and blankets and it was amazing. I hope it gets warm enough for a repeat soon.

Crikey Foxiluk you've got me wondering where you live, it's been so boiling hot for weeks here in the U.K. That said, I love having sex outside, my fwb has a completely secluded garden. Except for the biting stinging creatures, that is.

We have on the side lawn.It's slightly over looked but from a distance so late at night who's going to see apart from my cctv🤣.Oh matron.

Oh Yes!! We love having sex in the garden, and it doesn't need the sun to encourage us, anytime any weather so long as it's not to cold, it all adds to the fun and pleasure. We have no one living at the back of us just the neighbours either side, but we can not be seen on the patio, and we'll even have sex when their out in their garden, which adds to the fun and naughtyness, but we do venture out later at night when we hope they have gone to bed, not that it worries us if there's any twitchy curtains.

We have an awkward garden where every part can be overlooked 😭😭 it's such a shame

We have a huge tree at the bottom of the garden so no one can peak in, so we do occasionally at night time get quite sexy outside when the mood is right. We usually end up in the bedroom though as all our toys and restraints are required 😅