gargling is dangerous

the army has changed a lot since then, they're just been cautious thats all

sexymel88 wrote:

the army has changed a lot since then, they're just been cautious thats all

Beleave what you want mel !! I know differant my ancle works as a trainer in tank regiment...

Sexychic wrote:

I just thought id share a little tip with you cos I love you all,

This morning I decided after a long hard session I was going to swallow, well when it came (pun) to the crunch I couldnt quite manage it, so Instead whilst laying backwards I decided it would be good to gargle,

BAD IDEA I choked myself into a frenzy External Media, It was far too thick to gagrle like you normally would fluid, omg I could have died, Imagine explaining that one.

It wasnt Big or Clever and certainly wasn't Sexy lol

So my tip is this,

Swallow, Spit or Dribble but whatever you choose to do dont fekin gargle, Its dangerous External Media

Top marks for effort lol.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Sexychic wrote:

I just thought id share a little tip with you cos I love you all,

This morning I decided after a long hard session I was going to swallow, well when it came (pun) to the crunch I couldnt quite manage it, so Instead whilst laying backwards I decided it would be good to gargle,

BAD IDEA I choked myself into a frenzy External Media, It was far too thick to gagrle like you normally would fluid, omg I could have died, Imagine explaining that one.

It wasnt Big or Clever and certainly wasn't Sexy lol

So my tip is this,

Swallow, Spit or Dribble but whatever you choose to do dont fekin gargle, Its dangerous External Media

Top marks for effort lol.

hehe Thankyou Sxe, I did try External Media

Tip taken SC, I have to say garggling with mouth wash is hard for me to do so the come thing wouldnt have been anything I would have ever tried! Im glad your ok!

Thankfully I've never tried and now won't!

I can't believe anyone can go without wanking for 7 months! I would explode. Like even in the Big Brother house, my main question is how can they stand not wanking! So I ahve my priorities in life sorted then. I'd say if it was clean enough to eat/wash in the area you are in, you should be able to wank as well! As long as you dispose of the fluids carefully etc... I suppose the army just doesn't want em all wanking all the time, but still seems like an impossible request!

i think he wanked once when he was in an actual camp but he was mostly in the desert so it wasn't really that hygenic, plus he was training the afghan army and they (no offence to them) are riddled, its awful to say but the living conditions/personal hygeine is awful out there but i think the army is just covering their own backs there just incase anyone does get some form of infection

i can honestly say though i will not be gargelling

Hehe, got to laugh. Generally once I have cum in my mouth (ahh, but a distant memory) I want to get rid of it as soon as possible (i.e. swallow), not play around with it!

Talking of gargling, has anyone ever given head with Listerine in their mouth?

no but i bet that is seriously painful for the fella isnt it?

creativewriter1985 wrote:

Hehe, got to laugh. Generally once I have cum in my mouth (ahh, but a distant memory) I want to get rid of it as soon as possible (i.e. swallow), not play around with it!

Talking of gargling, has anyone ever given head with Listerine in their mouth?

Nope not used Lysterine but Ive heard popping candy is fun, I hope others remember what popping candy is. lol

space dust ? or tic-tacs is best !

Daily quota of vitamin C in the average shot too !!!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Daily quota of vitamin C in the average shot too !!!!

Well that's an incentive if ever I heard one! I did try some airwaves but OH didn't notice much really til I stopped and then his cock went all cold apparently. He wasn't that impressed but I do fancy trying space dust - that sounds fun.

Good luck there Horny.

Tallboy

yep space dust or popping candy as i call it ive heard definatly works well.

If you don't have sex or wank you have wet dreams, so it all sounds like a mushroom squad line to me. No doubt some army psychoanalysts have determined that a full bag makes for a more alert and hence alive squaddie!!!

An alternative view might have it that denying what comes naturally makes you mad !!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

If you don't have sex or wank you have wet dreams, so it all sounds like a mushroom squad line to me. No doubt some army psychoanalysts have determined that a full bag makes for a more alert and hence alive squaddie!!!

An alternative view might have it that denying what comes naturally makes you mad !!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

like in boxing !! they used to say don't cum before a fight !! but joe kawasaki say it's complete rubish and makes no differance !! External Media